BY GREEN GIANT #25 in Vegetarian Meals

Loaded with cauliflower, not potato, our Cauliflower Veggie Tots are a great alternative to tater tots and fries. There is 1 full serving of cauliflower in each serving, without any artificial flavors or preservatives. Available in the frozen aisle.

Cauliflower, Modified Food Starch, Water, Soybean Oil, Contains Less Than 2% Of Citric Acid, Dextrin, Dextrose, Dried Egg, Granulated Garlic, Methylcellulose, Onion Powder, Rice Flour, Salt, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Sodium Alginate, Baking Soda, Soy Flour, Spices, Sugar, Wheat Gluten, Wheat Starch, Whey, Xanthan Gum, Yellow Corn Flour.

No Artificial Flavors And No Preservatives

Contains:

Egg, Milk, Soy, Wheat.

• I've had the broccoli and cheese tots and they're my favo...1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried these yet?!? I've made them before by ha...2 Answers
  • What stores usually have these??3 Answers
Alicia B.
As much as I wanted to love these, I just didn't. I cooked them as directed in the oven and even left them in a little longer, just to be safe. They browned up very nicely and looked so promising, but I just couldn't get over the goopy texture of the cauliflower filling. I'm not sure if it has to do with them being frozen, so they're quite watery in the middle or what, but I really just wish the chunks of cauliflower were bigger and less pureed. Will have to give them another try, maybe cooking even longer to see if it helps.
Amanda H.
New City, NY
THESE THESE THESE. Probably one of my best finds in the frozen food section. Healthy and super easy to prepare!! So good!! If you have an air fryer put them in and boom you have cauliflower tots that taste just like potato tots. I’ve gotten the cauliflower, broccoli, broccoli and cheese, and corn tots. The only ones so far that I didn’t love were the corn ones.
Marli H.
Seagrove
These taste so good! I think they taste the same as real tater tots. The only difference I would say would be that they don’t get crispy. They’re a little soggy & that’s the only reason I give them a 4 instead of a 5. If you turn the broiler on at the end it makes them a little more crunchy on the outside.
Brittani O.
I'm literally in love with these. I bought them after seeing a recipe for cauli-tots on Pinterest because a) I'm trying to eat more vegetables and b) I'm too lazy to recreate a Pinterest recipe... and I was stoked that a freezer section version existed! FYI- when you bite into them, they're not super firm or crispy like tater tots, they're more creamy on the inside- if that makes sense? But they're great & I really didn't feel like I was eating veggies when I ate these!! I just finished the bag & they're on my list for the next time I go grocery shopping!!
Christina C.
Vacaville, CA
Since going low carb a year ago, my husband and I have found these cauliflower tots to be so versatile and easy-to-use. We live on a semi truck so are cooking options are quite limited but we have found many ways to make them so they do not get old. We love to incorporate them in casseroles like the one pictured below, with eggs, bacon, cheese and a packet of powdered ranch dip.
Jacqueline C.
Wichita, KS
Green Giant Cauliflower Veggie Tots are soooo delicious and healthier for you than tater tots. Gr he direction's say to bake them but I decided to fry them. I love fried cauliflower with ranch and even though I burnt these a bit they still tasted delicious.
Emily O.
Bay city , MI
Bought these after starting a healthier life style. I had heard good things from some friends and thought I had to try them out. I cooked them in an air fryer, which in my opinion is the best method. The air fryer makes them so crispy and have that crunch of a normal tater tot. They made me feel like I was eating a cheat meal when I was actually eating cauliflower. Highly recommend!
Ashley R.
Walnut Ridge, AR
I bought these during one of my low carb kicks. I like cauliflower mash so I figured these may be tolerable. I was wrong. They're actually really good! Don't eat these thinking they taste just like tater tots. I recommend cooking these in an conventional oven and making sure they are browned. I seasoned these with a dash of garlic salt and served them with sour cream.
Heather Z.
Ridgefield Pk, NJ
Great alternative to tater tots. They bake fairly quick and they are fun to pick on. I make them as a side with dinner and sometimes just a snack to pick on. Great way to sneak in the veggies.
Yashira L.
Florida
These are great I have them instead of having fries like if im eating a turkey burger or for brakefast with egg white instead of hash browns. Such a great healthy option
Priscilla T.
Youngstown, OH
What stores usually have these??
Skylar S.
Has anyone tried these yet?!? I've made them before by hand and they are a B*** so I was really excited when I saw Green giant came out with these. I'm just super curious on the taste and I heard they are a bit watery/ mushy.
Shay E.
I see in the picture the package says new, maybe that is why I never seen these before. I'm going to look for them! Anyway has anyone tried these? Do they have a similar consistency like regular tots? I like baked cauliflower so I think I will love these!
Kathleen S.
Orlando, FL
I've had the broccoli and cheese tots and they're my favorite lunch now! I feel like I'm being healthy eating them, I'm sure it's better for me than a cheeseburger! But I am wondering if these are better than the broccoli and cheese tots or not? Cauliflower has a very distinct flavor so I just wonder how they would taste?