Green Giant® Broccoli & Cheese Veggie Tots Meal uploaded by K R.Green Giant® Broccoli & Cheese Veggie Tots Meal uploaded by Indira H.Green Giant® Broccoli & Cheese Veggie Tots Meal uploaded by Mandy E.

BY GREEN GIANT

Loaded with broccoli, not potato, these Broccoli & Cheese Veggie Tots are a great alternative to tater tots and fries. There is 1 full serving of broccoli in each serving, without any artificial flavors. Available in the frozen aisle.

Broccoli, Modified Food Starch, Water, Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes, Soybean Oil, Contains Less Than 2% Of Artificial Color, Citric Acid, Maltodextrin, Dextrose, Dried Egg, Granulated Garlic, Methylcellulose, Milk Fat, Onion Powder, Rice Flour, Salt, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Sodium Alginate, Baking Soda, Sodium Hexametaphosphate, Sodium Phosphate, Soy Flour, Spices, Sugar, Wheat Gluten, Wheat Starch, Whey, Xanthan Gum, Yellow Corn Flour.

No Artificial Flavors.

Contains:

Egg, Milk, Soy, Wheat.

• I wonder if my kids will like these? Are they vegan? What...3 Answers
  • Can anyone give me their thoughts on the veggie tots? I ...1 Answers
  • What is the sodium like in these?1 Answers
Amy S.
Charleston, SC
I love these tots! It's a great alternative to fried tater tots and I love that I can get a serving of vegetables in. The cheese makes them even better, and you don't need any sort of dipping sauce. I think they'd be great if you have kids who won't eat veggies. They can be a little mushy inside so I cook them slightly longer than the package suggests to get them crispier.
Jessi P.
Somersworth, NH
Saw these on The Kitchen on Food Network and figured I would try them as they fit into my diet. They are AMAZING and healthy! The flavor for a frozen food is great and its so quick and easy! 12-14 minutes in the oven I call that a win! Healthier than the standard potato tots too! Even my kids loved them!!!
K R.
Saint Charles, MO
Absolutely delish and addicting. The great taste of broccoli and cheese in a small bite. No mess. Very affordable. I believe my bag was $2.99. I will continue to buy these as long as my family enjoys them. Heck, I’ll buy them just for me!
Ashley R.
These are so delicious! It's so hard to get my 2 year old to eat veggies, but he loves these. You wouldn't even know you're eating veggies. I definitely recommend for all those picky eaters.
Megan L.
Lexington, KY
I was super skeptical about this product...I thought I wasn’t gonna be fooled by this healthy substitute but I was proved wrong! These are delicious and crisp up (I recommend broiling for the final 2 minutes) well. Run at grab some.
Heather Z.
Ridgefield Pk, NJ
So much better tasting than they look! My 4 year old loves them. They remind me of tater tots but are so much more flavorful. My family can easily go through 2 bags at one dinner.
Mandy E.
Oh my goodness these are AMAZING! we are veggie lovers in my house(except my 5yr old-which is why i decided to try these-hoping he would like them) so I thought these would go over well but didnt expect them to be AS GREAT as they are! Both my 4&5 yr old LOVED them. All my other kids thought they were awesome and I couldnt STOP EATING THEM!! They DO have a broccoli taste so if you hate broccoli these still wont be for you but if you LIKE broccoli or just have a picky kid that is weird about looks of veggies these will be PERFECT! They remind me of good ole fried veggies from the county fair(only healthier!) We baked ours and they were delicious but i also tossed some in the microwave for quick side w/my kids lunches here and they were STILL pretty good. I AM ABSOLUTELY buying these again and will be trying all the other flavors too! 😋😋
Kathleen S.
Orlando, FL
These are my favorite new lunch! I was skeptical at first and actually originally bought them to sneak veggies to my toddler. But after I hadn't given her any, I decided I'd take them to work. Bake them for 10-15 minutes and they are perfect! I'm a weirdo and dip them in ketchup but they're cheesy enough to not have any dipping sauce. So good!
Preston N.
Gloucester, MA
I just tried them for the first time tonight and I really enjoyed them, they are not very cheesy, just a hint but they do crisp well and taste good. I'm not a kid and I love my veggies but these are just a nice variation and different side dish or even a good game day snack etc. They feel indulgent to me, like a tater tot!
Ashley C.
Timonium, MD
While these aren't what I thought they were, they were really good. I thought they were going to be more like the broccoli tots people make like on buzzfeed, but these are more like broccoli bites. A nice crunchy exterior with bits of broccoli a d cheese on the inside. Very easy to cook and I believe I only paid around 2.9o for the bag. These might be a good way to get your kids to eat veggies if they don't like them.
Brianne G.
Shenandoah, PA
I wonder if my kids will like these? Are they vegan? What do they taste like?
Michelle M.
Are these super cheesy?
Annie C.
De Soto, MO
Can anyone give me their thoughts on the veggie tots? I am a Weight Watcher member and I discovered that points wise these aren't any better than a regular tater tot. Thanks for the input!
Karen J.
Byram, MS
How are these? Are they cheesy and do they crisp up well?
Jasmine G.
Saint John, NH
What is the sodium like in these?