BY GREEN FOREST

4.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Paper Made From Paper Made from 100% Recycled Paper We use 100% recycled paper, not trees, to make Green Forest paper products.  This keeps a large amount of reusable paper from ending up in our already overflowing landfills. Whitened without chlorine -- Processed Chlorine Free. Made from a minimum of 90% post-consumer recycled paper. Hypo-allergenic, no dyes, no fragrances. Safe for use in septic systems But the real difference with Green Forest is that we have discovered state-of-the-art paper making technology that allows us to create products that are environmentally friendly, as well as: see more...

Review (1)
Evgenia F.
Kent, OH
This is the first chlorine-free paper I have bought and I am very pleased with it. It is softer than some of the cheaper grocery store papers out there and very strong. This way you can use less. I got the 12-pack, single rolls for around $5.00. I would prefer to purchase double rolls if they had them. The price might be too steep for a number of sheets you get for some people. Try it, compare to what you are using now and decide for yourself. This is how much paper you get in the 12-pack:12 Rolls, 2-Ply, 198 Sheets per Roll297 sq ft (27.59m2), 4.5 in x 4 in (11.43cm x 10.16cm)
Update: I have compared this paper to Seventh Generation and in a nutshell here is what I think: Green Forest is thicker, stronger, softer and more absorbent. This way I use less paper, so the smaller rolls might actually not be that bad. In a household of 2 people, we use about 6 GF rolls per week.