Green Foods Organic Matcha Green Tea

by Green Foods

#7 in Matcha

Green Foods Organic Matcha Green Tea Description: Ceremonial Grade Matcha Green Tea Drink 10X's More Potent + 137 X's More EGCG's than regular green tea Vegan / Gluten Free / Dairy Free / Soy Free Alkalizing / Detoxifying / Energizing / Rejuvenating 1774 ORAC Units Per Serving Premium - Whole Leaf - Nutritious Organically grown and hand-picked in its native Japan, this premium Matcha leaves are specially cultivated for consistency in the greenest of color, softness in texture, mild flavor, and sweet aroma. By using the entirety of each leaf, Matcha Green Tea contains 10 to 15 times the overall nutrients and 100 times more antioxidants compared to traditional green, white, black, rooibos, and yerba mate teas. Relax - High concentrations of the amino acid, L-theanine help to improve cognition and mood while reducing physical and mental stress. Alkalize and Detoxify - Powerful and renowned catechin EGCG and chlorophyll help to alkalize and detoxify the blood. Strengthen and Protect - Potent antioxidants help to strengthen the immune system by protecting against free radicals. Free Of Added salt, colorings or fillers, animal products, gluten, soy, corn, wheat and yeast, dairy, soy, non-GMO. Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. • Green Foods Organic Matcha Green Tea Directions Suggested Use: Mix 2 teaspoon (5g) in 6oz of cold or hot water to enjoy a delicious and nutritious beverage. Be creative - make your own matcha latte, smoothie, iced tea, ice cream, and pudding. Supplement Facts Serving Size: 5 g Servings Per Container: 60 Amt Per Serving % Daily Value Calories 20 Calories from Fat 5 Total Fat less than 1 Saturated Fat less than 1 g Trans Fat 0 g Cholesterol 0 mg 0% Sodium 2 mg Carbohydrate 4 g 4% Sug

What is matcha used for?
What best describes the flavor of matcha
Where do they sell this?
Start your review of Green Foods Organic Matcha Green Tea!
Bronx, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is a great product with a bit of a lighter flavor that isn’t too bitter, if you are not a great fan of that. I personally like it a bit more intense and creamy. It works great for blending it into smoothies, but can also be “foamed” up for a more traditional experience. However, nothing beats matcha directly from Kanazawa.
Henderson, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Fabulous product! I put a couple of scoops of this daily into my protein shakes with some almond milk and it's perfection. The powder is super fine so it doesn't clump and it doesn't have any sort of funky aftertaste. It also doesn't hinder the flavors of my protein powder. I use it for an extra kick of caffeine and antioxidants. This brand is the best on the market and it's the only one I'll buy.
Papillion, NE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
If your looking for that caffeine to help you get through your day matcha green tea is the product for you. It takes getting used to because the flavor is quite strong. It’s a great alternative to coffee and will give you a major jolt of energy!
i absolutely loooove this Matcha Green Tea. Mix it with some Almond milk, or some coconut water for a refreshing and healthy drink. I like to start my mornings with a mug full of Matcha Tea and Almond milk for breakfast with a croissant. It gives me enough vitamins an minerals to get off to a good balanced start to my day. Also is a great substitute for coffee.
Purchased at: Amazon
i love matcha green tea! i put some scoops into my morning protein shake! i like it because it’s different, i love the matcha taste. i am a first time user and i was happy with my purchase!
You can use this for smoothies, baking, using it for face masks/scrubs, and just having some regular green tea. Gives you a good boost of energy with tons of antioxidants. Just love this stuff!
Lafayette, CO
I add this to my smoothies all the time, or make green tea lattes. It is convenient to use and mixes well. I think it is very affordable, since it seems to last me several months.
For awhile, I've been drinking green tea from starbucks but it was getting too pricey. I decided to start looking around and found this huge 11oz if this matcha. when i got the product, i instantly made me a latte. i found this product to be really amazing and tastes exactly like the green tea latte i get from starbucks. i recommend this to anyone who wants the real taste of green tea. love it!
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I LOVE THIS MATCHA. because it is organic and so delicious. it s easy to use and you can add it to any kind of recipe, you just need to use your imagination. you can bake perfectly healthy desserts and its flavours would be even better. it tastes like heaven. and i think the price is not that high considering that you will get something that will help your body to feel better.
Washington, DC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I got this from Amazon recently for a great price! When I first started drinking this, I was astonished and thrilled to see that I'd lost five pounds in two weeks, and I wasn't even on any special diet! You DEFINITELY will see results faster when you include this in your fitness lifestyle. With a proper diet and regular exercise, this tea will put you a big step closer to a better, healthier body! I swear by it! Super easy to make, and it's literally green unlike when you use tea bags. Tastes delicious with honey or agave nectar! MUST HAVE!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...