Green Face and Body Makeup uploaded by Telma D.

BY FORUM NOVELTIES

You can be the greenest person at the party when you use our Green Face and Body Makeup. This tube of green makeup is perfect for a variety of looks. Great for sporting events, Halloween, or St. Patty's Day. see more...

Reichal W.
Conroe, TX
I used this on my 3 year old the other day for a festival. She is the wicked witch. I do ally got her to agree to put it all over her face only to have the makeup fail. It was not staying on her face. The more I put on the more it would just wipe right off. My goal was to have her entire face green. In the end only her nose and chin were green. The only way to put it on was to pat globs on and not spread it out. I will not buy this kind of face makeup again.
Kayla B.
Beautiful product on your skin & the packaging is nice too! Definitely recommend to anyone who loves makeup from beginners to pros! Definitely worth every penny!
Definitely will but again! Love it every single time! You won’t regret this purchase, and thanks for reading my review!!!
Tammy C.
Oneonta, NY
Never used this product. I can't even see the whole name n title on it n I can't click on it to see the whole description.
Telma D.
Brampton, ON
Last year my husband and I went as Frankenstein and Bride of Frankenstein - this product helped so much make his look come to life. And it stayed on all night and didnt have to touch up.