BeautyFaceFacial SkincareFarmacy
Green Clean Makeup Removing Cleansing Balm

Green Clean Makeup Removing Cleansing Balm

What it is: An award-winning makeup-removing face cleanser that melts away stubborn makeup, SPF, dirt, and oil and leaves skin hydrated with zero residueSkin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily Skincare Concerns: Dryness, Dullness, and Uneven Texture Formulation: CreamHighlighted Ingredients:- Sunflower and Ginger Root Oils: Melt even stubborn makeup (including long-wear) without stripping or drying skin.- Turmeric and Moringa Extract: Help remove impurities, sunscreen residue, and fight the effects of pollution.- Papaya Enzymes: Naturally exfoliate pores. Ingredient Callouts: This product is vegan, cruelty-free, and gluten-free, and comes in recyclable packaging. What Else You Need to Know: This holy grail cleansing balm instantly melts away makeup, including long-wear and stubborn eye makeup, effortlessly without stripping skin or leaving a residue. It removes sunscreen, impurities, excess oil, and gently exfoliates while leaving skin hydrated and smooth. It transforms from a sorbet-like balm to silky oil to milky lather—all to remove makeup effortlessly with zero residue. Green Clean Makeup Meltaway Cleansing Balm does not contain polyethylene microbeads. The polyethylene is not in a solid form and melts with water as it is washed down the drain.Limited Edition Sweet Apple Clean - Infused with apple extract, this two-layered formula has a vibrant, pink-toned surface with a golden yellow core. A nourishing makeup remover and cleanser in one, it instantly melts makeup, spf, dirt, excess oil, and pollution residue for smooth, hydrated skin. Vegan and cruelty-free.This product is also an Allure Best of Beauty Winner.Clinical Results: In a consumer-perception study of 35 subjects:- 92.4% felt of users felt that Green Clean left their face feeling clean and fresh- 90.9% of users felt Green Clean removed their makeup effectively- 92.4% of users felt Green Clean helped their face feel calm, soothed, and comfortable Clean + Planet Positive at Sephora When you see our Clean + Planet Positive seal, this brand's products are formulating without certain ingredients that are potentially harmful to human health and environment. They also address ingredients clients are concerned about, including phthalates, formaldehyde or formaldehyde releasers, oxybenzone and octinoxate, hydroquinone, triclosan, coal tar, methylisothiazolinone and methylchloroisothiazolinone, insoluble plastic microbeads, and more: For the full list, check out the Ingredients tab.On top of meeting the Clean at Sephora formulated without list, these brands are on a mission to do right by your routine and the planet by making climate commitments and focusing on sustainable sourcing, responsible packaging, and environmental giving.

Is this worth the price?
Can anyone suggest your Favorite Cleansing Balm???? Looking to switch BUT there are so many out there. For reference I use [product:farmacy-green-clean-makeup-meltaway-cleansing-balm] currently.
Has anyone with psoriasis used this?
Start your review of Green Clean Makeup Removing Cleansing Balm!
How would you rate this product?
Angela W.
La Jolla, CA
Green Clean Makeup Removing Cleansing Balm uploaded by Angela W.
Purchased at: Sephora
Truly the holy grail of cleansing balms. I didn’t think I would like it, but I was so wrong. It literally melts away any makeup, sunscreen, or product on your face within seconds. It’s super gentle and has the most subtle of scents. It doesn’t leave your skin feeling stripped or dry after rinsing off, but instead smooth and clean and ready for your second cleanse! I immediately purchased the full size after trying the sample for a week.
AprilNguyen N.
Puyallup, WA
Green Clean Makeup Removing Cleansing Balm uploaded by AprilNguyen N.
My favorite two in one, make up remover and facial cleanser. This is step one in my routine nightly double cleanse. I have noticed a dramatic difference in my skin and significant acne decrease since using this nightly. Very light lime fragrance, LOVE it. I bought three already! Farmacy Green Clean Makeup Meltaway Cleansing Balm Travel size 0.4 oz
Levinda U.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
Green Clean Makeup Removing Cleansing Balm uploaded by Levinda U.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is by far my favorite cleansing balm! Its so gentle on your skin but it works tough at getting off stubborn makeup. Whether it be some waterproof liner or waterproof mascara. This stuff WORKS! Doesn't irritate my eyes what so ever. Highly reccomend!
Brittanee R.
Green Clean Makeup Removing Cleansing Balm uploaded by Brittanee R.
This stuff is amazing! It has a lovely clean scent and it really does melt away makeup. I prefer to apply it to dry skin and massage it in before adding water. It’s very effective at removing all of my makeup and it doesn’t take much product. Green Clean Makeup Removing Cleansing Balm
Rachael S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Green Clean Makeup Removing Cleansing Balm uploaded by Rachael S.
Purchased at: Sephora
I am such a fan of farmacy products. Everything that they put out in consistently amazing. This cleansing balm is so good. Not only does it melt away a full face of makeup, it leaves your skin hydrated and clean. This nourishing balm is not irritating to the eyes and is condusive to the most sensitive skin. I am a repeat buyer of this product and it is something you want to add to your skincare. A winner!!!!💖💖💖💖😊😍
Daisy  W.
N Attleboro, MA
Green Clean Makeup Removing Cleansing Balm uploaded by Daisy  W.
I absolutely can not live without Farmacy. I also use their moisturizer, both amazing. I definitely recommend farmacy they take the time to explain for each product. Green clean makes my skin feel appreciated when removing eye makeup. I need good care for my eye area. I like how Fresh my skin feels after removing
Bronwyn C.
East York, ON
Green Clean Makeup Removing Cleansing Balm uploaded by Bronwyn C.
I rarely wear makeup given the current pandemic, but I still manage to put on mascara and this balm melts it away so quickly. Although I don’t need a makeup cleanser, I purchased a full size of this because it feels so luxurious to apply. It gets both mascara and sunscreen off so easily while making my skin feel moisturized. I will continue to buy this!
Katie H.
Chilliwack, BC
Green Clean Makeup Removing Cleansing Balm uploaded by Katie H.
Purchased at: Sephora
This stuff is the bomb! Literally removes my full face of makeup in no time at all! The one thing I love about it is that it even removes lash glue! And that can be hard to remove! Not only does it remove all my makeup but it leaves my skin feeling fantastic! Recommend 100%
Kemorine S.
Brooklyn, NY
Green Clean Makeup Removing Cleansing Balm uploaded by Kemorine S.
The Green Clean Makeup Removing Cleansing Balm is an excellent first step in cleansing my face. It’s great at breaking down makeup, even stubborn liquid lipsticks and mascaras. I like that my skin doesn’t feel dried out after using it and that it uses turmeric and moringa extract. The only downside is that I have to be very careful when rinsing because if any gets in my eye, everything looks very milk-y. Although it is a bit pricey, there are deals throughout the year to get it with other Farmacy products. Definite re-purchase!
Veronica  L.
Irvine, CA
Green Clean Makeup Removing Cleansing Balm uploaded by Veronica  L.
Green Clean Makeup Removing Cleansing Balm uploaded by Veronica  L.
Purchased at: Sephora
Absolutely love this cleansing balm to remove makeup and for oil cleansing. I would recommend a test patch because I recommended it to a friend and her face didn’t react well. But if you have never oil cleansed you should expect your skin to purge from this. Has a very soft clean smell. Have used to remove makeup any time I wear it which is rare but makes taking makeup off easy. This is typically the first step in my night facial routine before using a face wash

278 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Amanda C.
Wilmington, MA
il y a 4 mois
Amanda C. il y a 4 mois
Nicole C. I changed my whole skincare routine recently - I enjoy this cleansing balm, but I am almost out of it and just ready to try something new that works as well. I actually ordered the Banilla co. One to compare. Let see lol
Molly G.
Boynton Beach, FL
il y a 5 mois
Jenny G. il y a 5 mois
Yes it does! Just make sure to double cleanse. Anytime I use an oil based cleanser I always follow up with a foaming cleanser. I just FEEL cleaner!
Timber L.
Palmyra, VA
il y a 6 mois
Green Clean Makeup Removing Cleansing Balm Have you tried a makeup remover better than this one yet?
Franca P. il y a 4 mois
Yes used it a couple of times like it a lot
Jody Z.