BY GREEN & BLACK'S

When the founder of Whole Earth, the pioneering organic food company, was sent a sample of organic cocoa beans over 25 years ago, he had a sample of 70% dark chocolate made up from the beans. When it arrived and was left on his desk, his wife spotted... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Alexandria M.
West Palm Beach
Great tasting chocolate that is perfect for my sweet tooth. I usually snag it at Whole Foods and pack a couple of small squares for an after lunch treat. I love that it’s so rich so I make it last a while.
KT H.
Clinton, CT
So interesting and unique… I love the taste, but it isn’t for everyone. Always good for when you’re having a sweet salty mix crave.
Sarah M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I'm in love with any kind of chocolate this one its so good it's have different flavors all good too I recommend it
JoAnn E.
Eagle Bridge
My first time trying and it was good quality chocolate with just the right amount of spice
Sidney P.
This is probably my favorite chocolate bar to snack on when i’m craving something unhealthy. A small piece really goes a long way and I love the spice of the chilli with the chocolate.
Kirsten T.
Victoria
Great chocolate. I like the kick that it provides. I actually buy this chocolate to add at the end off my chilli recipe. It brings a nice flavour to the chilli (and I just eat whatever I don’t use). It’s rich and dark so you only need a few squares at a time to feel satisfied.
Blaj L.
Bethaunsen
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This is my favourite chocolate and I love it, very delicious that is why I buy it every single day , best of the best chocolate I ever taste that is why I chose them everytime!
May O.
Not bad at all. Not exactly my favourite as to me it tastes slightly like cooking chocolate but not bad. This is nice after mexican or Indian food.
Ariana T.
United States
It's soooooooooooo great producto! The best product could i ever found! Just i love this product. Thanks for make the best product