BY GREEN & BLACK'S

Cocoa LifeAll Green & Black's cocoa is sourced through Cocoa Life, a global program that invests in sustainable cocoa farming. Our partnerships improve the lives of cocoa farming communities, empower women, and inspire the next generation to secure a better future for all.Learn more at cocoalife.org see more...

Ali C.
Phoenix, AZ
Wonderful dark chocolate that is easy to eat and isn’t bitter at all. It’s more expensive than your usual candy bar but it’s completely worth it. It’s a quality chocolate made from ethically sourced beans. Just the right amount of sea salt to add a savory flavor to the chocolate.
Lauren M.
My go too when I have a sweet craving!
I love that it’s not too sweet and has no milk products in it so it doesn’t hurt my stomach. Perfect for when I want a little treat
I always have one stocked in the pantry to get my chocolate fix!
Paige D.
Norman, OK
Ive only tried these once but from what i can remmeber it was very very good! Plus theyre at mt local target so very easy to find
Sarah M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I'm in love with any kind of chocolate this one its so good it's have different flavors all good too I recommend it
Olivia K.
Ayr, Ayr
I'm a fatty and I love chocolate. Any kind any where. You can eat it when your happy or when your sad. You can bake it in a cake or have it as ice-cream. The things you can do with chocolate are endless.

Come on into the wonderful world of chocolate
Bethany A.
Lyman
I have really fond memories eating this chocolate. I once traveled to a remote place that did not have grocery stores i.e. chocolate readily available. I stocked up on as many Green and Black Dark Chocolate Bars as I could justify bringing with me.
Lexie C.
manchester
Very rich and sometimes a bit sickly. However the quality of the chocolate is very good and a more healthy option due to cocoa percentage. However it is an expensive brand