Green & Black's Salted Caramel 70% Cacao Pure Dark Chocolate

by Green & Black's

Green & Black's Pure Dark Chocolate with salted caramel combines the smooth richness of our signature dark chocolate with pieces of traditional Yorkshire caramel and flakes of Anglesey sea salt for a delightful flavor combination and a delicate crunch.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Green & Black's Salted Caramel 70% Cacao Pure Dark Chocolate!
E Providence, RI
The perfect to use to bake! I prefer this exclusively for making delicious brownies. I usually buy these at #wholefoods to bake for special occasions or even if I’m having a bad skin day. Dark chocolate always help to improve the texture of ones skin and the high content of cacao in this chocolate is worth consuming for good health.
N Tonawanda, NY
Got these as a gift and fell in love! The dark chocolate goes perfect with the caramel. Better than most comparable bars I have tried. Not sure how much they cost since they were a gift but would purchase again!
This is my favorite dark chocolate bar! It's not too sweet but has a nice flavor from the seas salt caramel.
Delray Beach, FL
Really great. I love salted caramel blended with the healthy dark chocolate. A bit of decadence
This is so good. It’s a real treat and a little bit satisfied my craving for chocolate.
Kent , Ashford
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is such a luxurious chocolate. The sweet bitterness is incredible, it curbs any cravings. To me this is a special treat! It’s not a regular bar of chocolate.. It’s terrible but I could eat so many of these. It’s such a treat to have them because we don’t typically sell these in the UK. I can not fault this gorgeous creamy smooth velvety chocolate. Honestly this is so tasty.. it’s lovely when chilled and with a nice cup of tea!
Sweet and salty all at the same time. Salt helps to counteract the richness of the chocolate

Looking for your answer?