Green & Black's Raspberry & Hazelnut 70% Cacao Pure Dark Chocolate 4-3.17 oz. Bars

BY GREEN & BLACK'S

Nicole D.
Butte, MT
I didn't think Ghirardelli could be outdone, but here is Green and Black's out doing them. It's the chocolate. They could put chili's in it and it would be amazing, I'm sure. Actually, I'm pretty certain they've done just that...their chocolate is just exceptional
Tara L.
Fountain
This is my little chocolate treat to myself when I am eating healthy. I don't feel guilty eating a square or two. These are the best chocolates- I love the raspberry!
Amanda R.
Los Angeles, CA
Green & Black is one of my favorite brands of chocolate bars. They taste like what they’re supposed to & not only that, but the ingredients taste fresh & pure. I also love the orange flavored one as well.
Becca G.
Princeton, NJ
Green and Blacks is my all time favorite chocolate bar. Never anything artificial. Organic dark chocolate is the way to go!
Chelli D.
Zephyrhills, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Great chocolate and fair wages! How can you go wrong? This is such a delicious chocolate. Very rich and flavorful.