BY GREEN & BLACK'S

Our white chocolate is created with cocoa butter pressed directly from the crushed cocoa beans. The smooth, creamy taste comes predominantly from the organic full cream milk and real vanilla, which we mix with the cocoa butter. At Green Black's, we buy only the finest organically grown cocoa beans direct from our cocoa growers. Minimum cocoa content 30%. Minimum milk content 28%. Suitable for vegetarians. Green Black's is certified organic by the California Certified Organic Farmers (CCOF). Made in Italy. see more...

Katharine V.
Spring, TX
I discovered this brand last year on my weekly trip to Lassen’s. I don’t particularly crave white chocolate because it’s quite rich in flavor. But I decided to give this brand a try. All natural nothing artificial about this. Creamy and smooth. I recommend this to all whose craving something sweet.
Cayli N.
Lexington
This is actual, real white chocolate and it is delicious. It even has flecks of vanilla bean in it. I wish it were more widely available, as I sometimes encounter difficulty finding it.
Heidi t.
Newnan, Georgia
This product is my holy grail! I used to could find it in Kroger but I don’t know why I can’t find it there. The price is pretty up there but it’s worth it to me because you do get a lot of chocolate. This is repurchase worthy because the chocolate literally melts in your mouth.
Kristy P.
Kansas City, MO
Hands. Down. Favorite. Bar. I love the taste and creaminess of the white chocolate bar. The only downside is the price... It tends to be one of the most expensive speciality bars, so I reserve it for special occasions. However, I still highly recommend it!
Kaitlyn F.
Charlotte, NC
I'm not normally a fan of white chocolate, but this white chocolate bar is the exception. It is different because it has a creamy vanilla type of flavor, and doesn't just taste like sugar in bar form. I highly recommend it.
TammyJo E.
Bloomington, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
If you like white chocolate (basically cocoa butter, milk, and sugar) and you want to support organic farming, Green & Black's is one way to get what you want at a price. I recommend looking for sales. This is creamy and sweet exactly what you want from white chocolate. I think these are best used as an ingredient in baking or candy making personally but some of you may like white chocolate straight up. Just remember that each bar is more than 2 servings so be aware of the nutritional information on the wrapper please.
Sara S.
PASCO, WA
I love this brand it's so creamy. The taste is just mind blowing. My favorite brand hands down. I would definitely recommend this to my friends and family. We are big on chocolate in my house.
Sara S.
Sioux City , IA
Yummy!! This is so good!!! You can’t stop eating it. I also use it for desserts like covered pretzels and Christmas stuff. So so good
Hannah S.
W Valley City, UT
Doesn't taste artificial or anything. It has the vanilla bean flavor to it also and even has vanilla bean pieces in there. I love it!
Silkya D.
York, PA
I'm an addict to dark chocolate but there is something about white chocolate that makes my mouth water. yum love white chocolate