BY GREEN & BLACK'S

Peanut & Sea Salt Green & Black's® Organic Milk Chocolate.
With caramelized peanuts and a hint of sea salt.
37% cocoa content.
Fair Trade Certified™. see more...

Green & Black's Organic Peanut & Sea Salt Milk Chocolate
  • "Love shaving this to put on top of whipped cream on my hot chocolate on a cold day!" in 1 review
  • "All the different yummy flavors are Excellent but the regular milk chocolate is great." in 1 review
Stevie P.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Omg!!! I love Green & Blacks chocolates! Working at Barnes and Noble college I ordered these to try and sell and they were amazing!! All the different yummy flavors are Excellent but the regular milk chocolate is great. Plus it's organic
Krystalrose B.
I bought this because of the packaging and severely loved it!! Sometimes chocolate brands are a little too strong when it comes to adding cocoa but this was perfect!
Anna C.
Middle River, MD
I like this one but actually prefer the one without peanuts better. This is good but not as good as their other products. I'd still buy this over non organic any day!
Marine A.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love this chocolate because my favorite is milk chocolate. This tastes sooooo good. The chocolate is smooth and melts in your mouth.
Edita P.
Middleton, MA
I got it from Stop & Shop and I really love it. It is smooth, really tasty and it looks like an expensive product.
Holly S.
Fraser, MI
Love that it is organic, and the flavor combination is different than most other chocolates I've had.
Kristina  .
Philadelphia, PA
By far one of my favorites, i like thats its organic and it tastes fantastic for a sweet treat
suzanne m.
Kitchener , ON
Organic chocolate at its best! Love shaving this to put on top of whipped cream on my hot chocolate on a cold day! By itself it is creamy and decadent.
Mihaela M.
Love the dark chocolate, I prefer it because it is more healthy and has more fibers that Others, but sometimes I prefer to taste different snacks
Samara B.
Seguin, ON
Organic Chocolate just tastes, looks and feels better in you tummy!! I would buy this and eat if every day... if I could ;)