Green & Black's Organic Milk Chocolate Toffee uploaded by Mary S.

BY GREEN & BLACK'S

Green & Black's Milk Chocolate Organic Toffee.

With crunchy toffee pieces for a taste indulgence.

34% cacao content.

Fairtrade®. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Amanda B.
Sandy, UT
Since switching to eating only organic food, I've had difficulty finding a good chocolate. This is the best organic chocolate bar I've tried, and it's better than most non-organic ones too! The milk chocolate is smooth and creamy. It's not too sweet, not too bitter- it's just perfect. The toffee pieces give it a great texture and flavor. It's expensive, but good chocolate and/or anything organic is... I would definitely recommend this!
Sara  B.
This chocolate bar is amazing. It is high quality chocolate, melts in your mouth, and has the right type of crunch from the toffee. I love this chocolate bar. However, I haven't been able to find it lately and that makes me sad.
Mikala H.
Brewer
I love this candy bar! The chocolate isn't really toooo good, but it goes well with the toffee and plus it's organic!!
Fanesha F.
Brooklyn, NY
This brand has amazing chocolate. I wish i could buy them by the case. Really delicious organic chocolate. yes please
Mary S.
It's delicious 😍😍😍😍😍 I am in love with this chocolate 🍫 it's the best gif ever
Dani P.
Sawtry
My favourite chocolate of all time, so good and such a treat. Good quality and value definitely worth the money. The taste is just completely divine
Ellie E.
Loughor, Swansea
One square is enough with this rich and luxurious. Pricey but it tastes expensive and it’s not your everyday snack