BY GREEN & BLACK'S

Organic milk chocolate contains: 34% cocoa content, 25% milk content. see more...

• I've seen this chocolate in some local stores, is it real...1 Answers
  • Do you stop at the serving size or do you eat the whole c...1 Answers
LeAnne J.
Paducah, KY
I tried Green & Black's Organic Dark Chocolate and it was delicious. Dark chocolate usually has more "bite" than milk chocolate, but the flavor in these chocolate bars is smoothr than most.
Jessica L.
Charles city iowa
Man o man. Anything and everything that is organic and heakthy for you sucks in taste. Unless it comes in your monthly subscription boxes. Not a big fan. But I do like milk chocolate.
Emily Y.
Mount Vernon, TX
I had recently bought these on discount at the my local grocery store. They are so good and iare real chocolate. I recommend these to any chocolate lover.
Cheyenne H.
I really love Green & Black organic milk chocolate. It is the perfect bit of sweetness and it is great in my coffee in the morning too.
Rachel E.
Jenks, OK
I bought a bar of the really dark chocolate to make a Paleo "hot chocolate" recipe with. It's a great product and priced decently too.
Sarah K.
Hamburg
This chocolate is so good and unfortunately so expensive. I used to take it from my mom's stash because I loved it so much.
Meghan G.
Chesterhill
This is my favorite chocolate bar of all time! It walks the line between milk chocolate and dark chocolate.
Kelly W.
Dovercourt , Harwich
Green & Black's® Organic Milk Chocolate if you want to treat yourself this is the one! It’s expensive compared with other brands but so worth it. I prefer milk to dark chocolate and this one is incredible, you can taste the cocoa and quality of ingredients just not the healthiest!
Sharice H.
Tastes quite sophisticated compared to cheaper milk chocolate but this feels like a nice posh chocolatey treat. It's not something that you'd scoff in a minute, it needs to be savoured and enjoyed slowly. Not my first choice of chocolate but I always enjoy it.
Rosalind S.
UK
I love Green & Black's chocolate. I've yet to try some I don't like. They are a staple in the cupboard (whoops, did I just admit that?!)
LeAnne J.
Paducah, KY
Do you stop at the serving size or do you eat the whole chocolate bar at once?
Jaycelyn K.
Medford, MA
I've seen this chocolate in some local stores, is it really worth the price? Is it that much better?!