BY GREEN & BLACK'S

The first product to be awarded the UK FAIRTRADE mark back in 1994. Traditionally, the Maya Indians in southern Belize flavored their cocoa with spices. We recapture this by blending rich, dark chocolate with a refreshing twist of orange that is perfectly balanced by the warmth of cinnamon, nutmeg and a hint of vanilla. see more...

Jacqui K.
Rochester, NY
Review for: Maya Gold more...
This chocolate is amazing!! There is no dairy in it, so I am good to go, being lactose intolerant. This flavor is my favorite because it has a hint of citrus, which tastes just wonderful.
Kristie C.
Green & Black's have a delicious, high quality chocolate! You can tell you're eating the real thing with all natural and healthy ingredients. A good way to splurge!
Laura A.
Clarkston, MI
Tons of flavor with a deep creamy chocolate. It's also fair trade which means the farmers receive fair wages/payment for their product. Expensive but worth it!
Katie M.
Highland Hgts, KY
Delicious, but very pricey. There are other products that taste just as good, but if you want to be conscientious, this is a good buy.
Jessica H.
Ann Arbor, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
A bit costly, yet so good. I feel healthy eating this and eat a couple squares maybe 2 or 3 when I want something sweet. Great taste!
Willow M.
I love their dark chocolate bars! I especially love the dark chocolate with high cocoa content.
Elizabeth
Review for: Maya Gold more...
Let me say right now: this is AMAZING. It’s like a healthier, fancy replacement for a chocolate orange. So delicious and I will definitely request this in my stocking at Christmas instead of a Terry’s!
Ellen M.
Kingston , ON
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
This is pretty good. but it seems over priced for what it is. that ring said I did buy it at a specialty store.
Josephine M.
The high cocoa contend means that the chocolate has a smooth intense flavor to it. very high quality. i love it

Walmart