Green & Black's Organic Dark Chocolate Mint uploaded by KC F.Green & Black's Organic Dark Chocolate Mint uploaded by Megan M.

BY GREEN & BLACK'S

Green & Black's® Organic Dark Chocolate Mint.

Infused with peppermint oil for an intense mint taste.

60% Cocoa content.

Fair Trade Certified™. see more...

• Anybody who has had this, is it bitter, i need good choco...1 Answers
  • Is this stuff good!? I keep picking it up to look at when...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Mckenzie N.
Centerville, UT
Green & Blacks actually surprised me. You do need to be a fan of dark chocolate but it’s probably some of the best dark chocolate I’ve ever had. Great value and never tastes bitter like some other dark chocolate brands. Super creamy and all the different flavors are amazing too.
Ariella A.
howell
This chocolate is beautiful. It’s rich, dark and decadent. It smells delightful and tastes so good. It’s organic, a little pricey but if your gonna have chocolate you should have some good quality chocolate, which it is. So good! A+ for dark chocolate mint lovers
Julia C.
Lebanon PA
I can't remember specifically why, but I did NOT like this chocolate at all and will wait until I find Endangered Species at another location. Probably just a personal preference flavor or texture wise
Natalie M.
Irvine, CA
Green and Black's chocolate bars are delicious, especially this mint flavor. These bars are natural and usually organic, and made with quality chocolate. You can tell the difference in this chocolate compared to a Hershey's bar. I would recommend this bar.
Corene M.
Hope
This chocolate is fantastic! It has the perfect amount of mint and dark chocolate which do not overpower one or the other. When on sale at Kroger 2 for 1 or buy so many get one free, it’s very affordable.
Brittany A.
Sachse, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is my favorite green and black chocolate because the mint goes well with the dark chocolate. So tasty and yummy. I love that it is organic and fair trade as well! You can find it even at Walmart.
Jessica C.
This is the darkest mint chocolate I could find in my local store. Rather than having an overly sweet white cream filling, it has the mint right in the chocolate. It makes for a nice texture, with plenty of really pleasing minty zing. Definitely my favorite mint chocolate thus far (though I'm still looking!) but not the run-of-the-mill bar, if that's what you're looking for.
KC F.
I'm not the biggest can't of mint and chocolate, let along dark chocolate. But this ended up being really awesome! I got it as one of my gifts during Christmas and I was hesitant at first but decided to give it a try, it's really good!
Havana M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Amazing! i love any kind of chocolate but these taste supper natural and great, they are dark chocolate but most dark has a strong flavor so do these but with a sweet kick.
Nicole A.
Piscataway, NJ
I love Dark chocolate and Mint chocolate. The that I found this lovely combo made my day. Tastes great and perfect for a mini snack. Definitely satisfies any cravings that I've had.
Bahare K.
Las vegas , NV
Anybody who has had this, is it bitter, i need good chocolate for baking
hayden a.
Muskegon, MI
Is this stuff good!? I keep picking it up to look at when I am at my local health store, but I do not know if I want to spend almost $5 on a bar of chocolate. Does it have a strong tea taste, or mint?