BY GREEN & BLACK'S

Green & Black's Organic Dark Chocolate Ginger.

With the sweet warmth of crystallized ginger.

60% Cacao content.

Fairtrade®. see more...

• "I love the mixed taste of the dark chocolate and ginger pieces." in 1 review
Mara S.
Green & Black is my go-to chocolate brand, it is affordable compared to other brands, and tastes rich, flavorful. It is creamy as opposed to some dark chocolate brands that are more chalky.
Kristina  .
Philadelphia, PA
My boyfriends mom always buys these and i was super hesitant to try it but once i did i cant stop! The combination of sweet and spicy is great together and its not so sickeningly sweet as some chocolate can be
Courtney J.
I love this brand and this flavor is one of my favorites! Dark Chocolate is a must and heart healthy! The spicy ginger is a great compliment to the bittersweet dark chocolate.
Kara K.
Cuyahoga Falls, OH
I am a chocolate addict, milk, white, dark, love them all. This dark chocolate has tons of flavor and surpassed my expectations. The sweet chocolate melted in my mouth while the spicy gingerbread slowly dissolved on my tongue. A true holiday delight.
Ellen C.
Castleton, VT
Love this flavor. One of my favorites from this brand. It's got a distinctive taste while not overpowering. Love knowing that it's organic.
Jenni B.
Canby
Great flavor and a truly good quality dark chocolate. This is one of my favorite brands that I get. No more milk chocolate for me.
samantha c.
Fenton, MO
All I can say is yum. Green & Black's Organic Dark Chocolate Ginger is so tasty. It is one of my top chocolate bars that I get.
Manda E.
Jacksonville, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
One of my favorite chocolates! I love the mixed taste of the dark chocolate and ginger pieces. Great treat with little guilt!
Sarah S.
Sturbridge, MA
I adore this unexpected flavor combination. It is a perfect after dinner treat with a glass of wine. AND it is organic!
Diana B.
Ontario
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My husband loves this chocolate bar so much, it's sweet and crunchy, a little bitter and the ginger flavors is great. It's my treat once in a while as it is a little too sweet for me but I love the ginger flavor mixed with chocolate. Yes they are pricier but high quality. Love them and you would too!!

Walmart