BY GREEN & BLACK'S

Green & Black's® Organic Dark 85% Dark Chocolate.
Our darkest chocolate made with fine Trinitario cocoa beans.
85% cocoa content.
Fair Trade Certified™. see more...

Mary L.
Vancouver, BC
I really like these, but I typically only have a small square when I'm feeling like chocolate. Definitely other options out there like Lily's Dark Chocolate Bar Original if you're doing keto/low-carb.
Helena 🌵.
Gordon close , Haywards Heath
This is probably one of my favourite dark chocolates of all time. I love it! It’s slightly bitter but not too much. It’s rich and creamy and melts in the mouth. I always buy this when I want dark chocolate
Shaz C.
Anstruther, ['', '', '']
If you are dieting and have a chocolate craving this is one to go for rich dark chocolate that is so moreish though you want to eat whole bar a piece satisfys where others just wont
Amity J.
preston
Review for: Dark Chocolate more...
I really like this chocolate and I love the variety of flavours and quantities of chocolate. I once received I huge box of this chocolate and they are irresistible and if I could i would eat them daily
Dina D.
This is great tasting milk chocolate ..smoothe and delicious ,,,green and blacks dark chocolate in amazon ....I increasingly get this brand for organic ingredients,,,,,organic chocolate and organic cocoa ....I reaaly love it ........
Erin S.
Ballyhalbert
Review for: Dark Chocolate more...
I’ve never been the one to like dark chocolate but I tried this as a treat and fell in love! The chocolate is rich in flavour,it is creamy and it smells amazing. It is however a little bit pricey for a bar of chocolate hence the four stars, but for the quality you won’t be complaining!
Rhi R.
Leicester
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I'm a huge dark chocolate fan and green and blacks is a classic go to choice. This one is almost a little too dark for me, one or two pieces is enough to satisfy my choc cravings. Still delicious. Still smooth. Personal preference.
Total C.
In the past I didn't like Dark Chocolate, but now I do enjoy it, this chocolate is creamy and super rich, I like it because it lasts as I only end up needing to eat a few squares because of how rich it is. It's a good value bar and the quality is there.
Natália X.
I love this chocolate!!! It is tasty, light and delicious! And the fact that there is no many quimical ingredients added on it makes me feel even less guilty!
Tracy M.
Prestwick
I love dark chocolate and this has to be one of my favourites. Smooth and yummy.
Would recommend this to anyone that loves dark chocolate.
Erica M.
Marysville, OH
I would really love to try this!! How rich is it? And where can you get it?

back