BY GREEN & BLACK'S

Green & Black's® Organic Dark 85% Dark Chocolate.
Our darkest chocolate made with fine Trinitario cocoa beans.
85% cocoa content.
Fair Trade Certified™. see more...

Megan W.
So healthy and delicious i dont feel bad eating it, its rich and creamy and tastes so good, im so glad i found this!
Michele L.
This has to be the best dark chocolate I have ever had. Velvety smooth texture, and a nice finish on the tongue.
Darcie J.
Review for: Dark Chocolate more...
I absolutely love this chocolate and brand in general. It tastes great and I feel that it’s an ethical brand.
Jessica W.
Savannah, GA
I am usually not a big fan of dark chocolate but this one has really sparked my taste buds and I LOVE it!
katie c.
Oak Park, CA
One of the best, if not the best chocolate I have ever had. Tastes amazing and nothing can replace it.
Palouma D.
Loving this brand! If you like dark chocolate you should try this. organic and fairtrade.
Jodie M.
Fresno, CA
Review for: Dark Chocolate more...
Smooth and delicious for chocolate so dark! My favorite brand from my past as a vegan!
candi v.
Mmhhh thia tastes soooooooooooooooooooooooo good if your vegan get thia choclate it tastes so good. Also if you buy it some of the money goes to a wildlife donation. (Cvs is where to buy this)
Chloe W.
West Midlands, United Kingdom
Review for: Dark Chocolate more...
I really like dark chocolate and it is one of my favourite snacks. Green & Blacks in particular is one of my favourite brands. it is more pricey but definitely worth it and is a good alternative to white and milk chocolate, especially now i am trying to cut down on sugar!
Asher D.
Surrey
This year I have become obsessed with dark chocolate. You don’t feel as guilty when eating it and it tastes lovely in a sweet cup of tea. Green and Blacks is a little expensive (hence the four stars instead of five) but it is really good quality chocolate
Erica M.
Marysville, OH
I would really love to try this!! How rich is it? And where can you get it?

Kohl's