BY GREEN & BLACK'S

Green & Black's® Organic Dark 85% Dark Chocolate.
Our darkest chocolate made with fine Trinitario cocoa beans.
85% cocoa content.
Fair Trade Certified™. see more...

Audrey K.
Bangorang! This stuff is delicious. When I need some chocolate, a little square of this does it just fine. Rich, creamy, slightly bitter.
Katie E.
Vacaville, CA
Review for: Dark Chocolate 3.5 oz more...
Believe it or not I was actually prescribed this chocolate by my holistic doctor! I love this dark chocolate (and it’s good for me too!)
Katie S.
Lexington, SC
I am a huge fan of Dark Chocolate. I specifically love the taste of this chocolate! It's so refreshing and a great reward chocolate.
Krystal S.
Key West
I love love their dark chocolate bars!! The quality is great. I wish they were more steadily available at my local grocery stores.
Ez C.
Bronx, NY
I wasn't very impressed with this product it taste like dirt I happened to be a chocolate lover and so I was very disappointed.
jenni f.
Crowley, TX
My husband used it but I don't know he hasn't told me anything about it I haven't tried it personally but we always use those
Adriana C.
W Hollywood, CA
Dark chocolate is my love and this is my go to. Excellent texture and rich taste. A couple of squares suffice to get my fix.
Jenna K.
San Marcos, TX
Dark, rich organic chocolate can never be less than 5 stars, my friends. This stuff is so delicious. Run, go buy some!
Vivian A.
Jerome, ID
Review for: Dark Chocolate more...
Soooooo rich I can't explain how it just melts in your mouth! Hard to find but when you get your hands on it take it!
Heather S.
Good Brand. Good Taste. And Good For you. This is really dark but delicious. I would definitely recommend this. Yum!
Erica M.
Marysville, OH
I would really love to try this!! How rich is it? And where can you get it?

Kohl's