BY GREEN & BLACK'S

Green & Black's® Organic Dark 85% Dark Chocolate.
Our darkest chocolate made with fine Trinitario cocoa beans.
85% cocoa content.
Fair Trade Certified™. see more...

Lauren K.
Charlotte, NC
Very bitter, but if you're a real dark chocolate lover, you should expect that! Despite its cocoa content, this chocolate is creamy and smooth. I find I like it better if I haven't had anything else sweet during the day. I love that there's no soy emulsifier in their ingredients — a healthy and paleo friendly dark chocolate you can find in most grocery stores!
Tammy R.
If you're a dark chocolate lover like I am then you're going to love these from Green & Black's! They are velvety smooth and just a pure joy to let sit and melt in the mouth! Ugh can't say enough about em'. It's a BIG plus for me that they are non-gmo too!!!
Shawnna S.
Heislerville, NJ
This is my favorite chocolate. I'm not big on sweet stuff, so when I do have something I usually stick with dark chocolate because it's not as sweet. This is a little more than a regular candy bar price wise but completely worth it.
sky k.
I really like the green and black brand. They use high quality ingredients and made a great products. The higher cocoa content makes the bar richer and a little more bitter and keeps me from eating the whole bar at once!
Sarah H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
A fantastic sweet tooth satisfier! The super dark is good for you in many ways. The fact that it is less sweet helps with the compulsion to gobble it down. A dessert worthy of savoring!
Julie T.
I tend to prefer less cocoa content in my dark chocolate, but green and black organics chocolate is really smooth and not bitter tasting. You really only need a small square to satisfy your sweet tooth.
Jen B.
Wildomar, CA
This is a high quality dark chocolate. If you are looking for top quality, then the higher price will be worth it. I've used this both as a treat and for cooking.
Patty A.
I recently bought this and it was way too bitter for my taste. I may have to purchase a different one to see if I really like the brand or not.
Molly L.
United States
This chocolate is extra dark and I really like that they have a variety of dark chocolate. I also like that they are fair trade and organic.
Jay P.
Kennesaw
I celebrate everything with a bar of dark chocolate. I have tried almost every brand of dark chocolate, but this one is one of my favorites
Erica M.
Marysville, OH
I would really love to try this!! How rich is it? And where can you get it?