Green & Black's King Bars Bittersweet Dark 70% W/Soft Mint Center Organic Chocolate

BY GREEN & BLACK'S

GREEN & BLACK 20x 1.2 OZ ORGANIC DARK CHOCOLATE IMPULSE BAR. This very aromatic chocolate is guaranteed not to contain any sucrose, aspartame, artificial sweetener, other artificial or maltitol reduced-calorie sugar substitutes, and without soy lecithin or emulsifier. :. (Note: This product description is informational only. Always check the actual product label in your possession for the most accurate ingredient information before use. For any health or dietary related matter always consult your doctor before use.) see more...

Raugh R.
East Amherst
Review for: Bittersweet 70% Soft Mint Center Organic Bars
Yum yum yum!! This tasty bar is so deep and dark. Perfect for any dark chocolate lover! Pop a square in your mouth all day long. You won’t be able to stop eating it! Great to throw in the stocking or a small but perfect gift for a friend! Only eat if you like mint though!! It’s very powerful and gooey!
Tiffany Y.
This is generally a very expensive chocolate bar, but it's worth the price! I don't buy it too often- this is more of a special treat. It's organic and I believe it may be fair trade too. If you find it on sale at a good price, buy it! 😉
Samm P.
The best tasting mint chocolate out there. Rich, smooth chocolates goodness with a tasty mint flavor. Or overpowering but definitely tasty. I️ can never buy one bar! And I️ can definitely never eat just one bar!
Gabrielle L.
Brooklyn, NY
I love the taste of mint and dark chocolate together. This bar, whenever I get my hands on one I can’t help but eat the whole entire thing! It’s so hard to just take one bite.
Candace T.
Fruita
Such a good bar of chocolate with the mint and gooey ness mixed together.  I love that they do not have milk in them, which is not a healthy choice.  Plant based diets are better and these chocolate bars are a great snack or dessert for anytime. I would buy them again.
Cindy B.
Tulare , CA
Sweet Tooth Expert
I've made it my goal to eat healthier and more non-processed and gmo free foods this year and I decided to try this chocolate seeing as York peppermint patties are my favorite chocolate ever. These are so good a bit more bitter which I don't mind at all but they're really good and I order boxes of them on amazon they've changed my life!
Claire L.
Hampton, GA
Green and Black's! YES! If you love dark chocolate, and better still, MINT dark chocolate, you will love this. An added bonus is that it is organic. It's a fair bit on the pricey side, but completely worth it for a rare treat.
Jeannine C.
Ithaca
I love dark chocolate and love that Green and Blacks offer good chocolate at an affordable price as compared to similar brands.
Nicole s.
Mechanicsburg, OH
Reminds me of York mint patties yummy and always reminds me of winter/christmas
member-b1784fd40
I'm not a huge fan of dark chocolate...but these are pretty dang good! They have an awesome, full chocolate flavor and are so cute! Awesome price too...
jameson M.
Saint Paul, MN
Does the mint take away from the dark chocolate flavor or doe it enhance it?
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert
I always wanted to try organic chocolate. How good is this?
Courtney R.
Bloomington, IN
Do these taste like Andes mints?
alex h.
What's your favorite flavor?
Gea M.
New Britain, CT
I love dark chocolate, this sounds amazing? How does this compare to thin mints candies?