Green & Black's 70% Cacao Pure Dark Chocolate

by Green & Black's

Cocoa LifeAll Green & Black's cocoa is sourced through Cocoa Life, a global program that invests in sustainable cocoa farming. Our partnerships improve the lives of cocoa farming communities, empower women, and inspire the next generation to secure a better future for all.Learn more at cocoalife.org

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Green & Black's 70% Cacao Pure Dark Chocolate!
Buffalo, NY
I was so impressed by the flavor of this dark chocolate. I chose this one because it didn’t contain any dairy products. It’s not bitter at all and smells AMAZING. The packaging is super cute too. Not too expensive. Purchased at Walgreens. I will definitely buy again!
Morehead, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I was very impressed by the flavor for it being 70% dark chocolate. It was very smooth and rich. I love how then they are too. The crunch is very satisfying. These were a gift so I did not have to purchase them. They are pricy but totally worth it! I would buy again.
Taylorsville
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Bueniiiiiisimo este chocolate. Lo ame desde el primer momento que lo probé. No lo cambio por ninguno. Recomendado
Muy bueno buenos resultados... Lo recomiendo buen producto me encanta siempre lo usaría me encantaaaa
El Paso, TX
Great ingredients, rich flavor, smooth texture. This chocolate is great if you like bitter pure chocolate.
Las Vegas, NV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
1,726 reviews
Very good for being organic and I was surprised it tasted so yummy. I also used this in a recipe for brownies and they were a hit.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Green & Black's 70% Cacao Pure Dark Chocolate uploaded by Sheinaz V.
This Velvet Edition, Green & Black's gorgeously dark chocolate is heavenly. The bitterness of the dark chocolate is offset by the sweetness of the rasberry and the crunch of the hazelnut makes the chocolate last much longer in your mouth! Definitely worth the buy!
Kangley Bridge Road, London
Not a massive dark chocolate fan, but green and blacks really have it down. It’s not too rich and not too sweet - they have a great recipe.
Chestnut Road, London
I love green and blacks chocolate especially the dark cacao. It’s authentic dark chocolate which isn’t too sugary. It’s rich tasting and I love the fact that it’s organic and very high quality cocoa.
Andover, AR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Velvety smooth with a rich, dark flavour. Not too bitter, the perfect dark chocolate.

Looking for your answer?