BY GREEN & BLACK'S

Cocoa LifeAll Green & Black's cocoa is sourced through Cocoa Life, a global program that invests in sustainable cocoa farming. Our partnerships improve the lives of cocoa farming communities, empower women, and inspire the next generation to secure a better future for all.Learn more at cocoalife.org see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Julianne S.
Morehead, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I was very impressed by the flavor for it being 70% dark chocolate. It was very smooth and rich. I love how then they are too. The crunch is very satisfying. These were a gift so I did not have to purchase them. They are pricy but totally worth it! I would buy again.
Nina H.
Cheektowaga, NY
I was so impressed by the flavor of this dark chocolate. I chose this one because it didn’t contain any dairy products. It’s not bitter at all and smells AMAZING. The packaging is super cute too. Not too expensive. Purchased at Walgreens. I will definitely buy again!
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Very good for being organic and I was surprised it tasted so yummy. I also used this in a recipe for brownies and they were a hit.
Shanna P.
EL PASO, TX
Great ingredients, rich flavor, smooth texture. This chocolate is great if you like bitter pure chocolate.
laura lisciel j.
Taylorsville
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Bueniiiiiisimo este chocolate. Lo ame desde el primer momento que lo probé. No lo cambio por ninguno. Recomendado
Leslie F.
Muy bueno buenos resultados... Lo recomiendo buen producto me encanta siempre lo usaría me encantaaaa
Zaynah |.
London
I love green and blacks chocolate especially the dark cacao. It’s authentic dark chocolate which isn’t too sugary. It’s rich tasting and I love the fact that it’s organic and very high quality cocoa.
Emilie B.
London, London
A great chocolate for baking, but it’s a bit too bitter so I would not eat it regularly on its own. I think it comes at a great price. If you like bitter chocolate this is the one for you. I would purely only use it for baking.
Fouzia87 C.
London, Walthamstow
Not a massive fan of dark chocolate but ones in a while like to have it bit to dark chocolate so grab these. Smooth consistency litearly melts in mouth
Jasmine B.
Sydenham, London
Not a massive dark chocolate fan, but green and blacks really have it down. It’s not too rich and not too sweet - they have a great recipe.