BY GREEN & BLACK'S

Our signature Pure Dark Chocolate has been expertly crafted to deliver a distinctly smooth and balanced taste, rich with the vibrancy of our finest cocoa and a hint of delicate sweetness.Green & Black's cocoa beans are hand-harvested from African small-holder farms, then sun-dried on the farm to lock in the authentic flavor of the bean. see more...

Syerra V.
Fort Worth , TX
This product was so rich an yummy! The chocolate was great quality and for chocolate that good I would pay more! It definitely blows Hershey’s chocolate right out of the playing field! if you’re serious about your dark coco this is for you!
Jennifer W.
Westminster , CO
I love a deep dark chocolate for an after dinner treat. This chocolate bar is really nice to have on hand to snap off a piece or two. It tastes really dark and smooth.
Michelle R.
Joplin, MO
I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love youuuuu I love you I love youuuuu I love you I love youuuuu I love you I love youuuuu I love you I love youuuuu I love you
Tawny O.
Amarillo, TX
If you are looking for quality chocolate, go no further. Green & Blacks chocolates are the best tasting dark chocolates that I have ever had.
Tania W.
New Candy, Texas
This has a sophisticated taste, and a great texture too. Lovely and rich. You don't need much as a few blocks are very satisfying.
Myrna B.
Oldtown
Amazingly good for being a dark chocolate!! I started using it when I started Keto and a little BITE goes a long way, Yummy
laura lisciel j.
Taylorsville
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Bueniiiiiisimo este chocolate. Lo ame desde el primer momento que lo probé. No lo cambio por ninguno. Recomendado
Elizabeth G.
Kissimmee, FL
Su sabor es muy fuerte y no muy dulce. Te puedes comer un pedazo pero yo diria q se puede usar para hornear.
Leslie F.
Muy bueno buenos resultados... Lo recomiendo buen producto me encanta siempre lo usaría me encantaaaa
Sasha D.
Fort drum, NY
I love this it’s great. Taste good very healthy to consume affordable and can be found anywhere