BY THE GREEN BEAVER COMPANY

Stay fresh with this frosty mint flavour. Made with all-natural ingredients, this toothpaste keeps your teeth clean and your breath cool.

Ingredients: Calcium Carbonate, Aqua/Water/Eau, Sorbitol, Glycerin, Hydrated Silica, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) leaf Oil, Menthol, Xylitol, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Extract, Xanthan Gum, Coco-Glucoside, Calcium Ascorbate, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil.

Joey R.
Jamaica, NY
Unique name, natural, biodegradable and a breath of fresh air for your mouth and everyone around you. Tried the rest, now try your Frosty Mint best!
Mallory H.
Trenton, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
It’s got a minty smell and taste. I like that it’s a natural option for those who don’t like the other toothpastes out there.
Anabel M.
Very fresh, really different from the other commercial toothpastes I have tried. Great price and quality.
Farishtey P.
BRAMPTON, ON
This was my first natural toothpaste that I found at wholefoods 3 years ago. It's still a favorite. I feel relieved knowing how natural and clean this toothpaste is and that I'm not putting harmful chemicals in my mouth. Green Beaver Frosty Mint Natural Toothpaste
Vanessa L.
Timmins
More expensive then regular tooth paste and not worth it for me. I always felt like it wasn't cleaning my mouth properly and it wasn't effective. It did not give me a fresh mouth feeling. I did not even finish the tube
Sarah B.
Winnipeg, MO
I’ve tried multiple flavours and I prefer them all to normal toothpaste, and you really can’t go wrong with the ingredients. Just make sure you rinse after because I’ve had some residue once or twice.
Alexandra C.
Québec
Great natural toothpaste! The flavor is really nice and it leaves your mouth fresh and minty, which I like. You also don't need a lot of product, so the tube last you a pretty good amount of time. It is not the most whitening toothpaste, so I have to use something else if I have an event or something.
Jenn W.
I like that this toothpaste is vegan and fairly easy to find. There are some really nice flavours and they always leave my teeth and mouth feeling clean. They don’t froth up as much as other toothpastes I’ve tried, but I’m still not disappointed. Its definitely a product/ brand I would try again
Em
Strong minty flavour that took a while to get used to. Mild cleaning. Not sure if it benefits my oral health at all.. and Not my favourite toothpaste ever but I continue to buy since the ingredients are relatively natural.
Vanessa M.
Ormstown
This is my favourite toothpaste! It is very minty (may be too hot for kids) and leaves your mouth really clean. I love that it has no fluoride and is a very green company. I would recommend this to anyone!
Kristina W.
Muncie, IN
Is this ad good as Colgate?