Green Beaver Deodorant, Wild Rose, 1.76 Oz uploaded by Monica D.

BY UNKNOWN

Chelsea K.
Sarnia
I absolutely adore the Green Beaver products. I often have to go to Winners to get the best deal on Green Beaver, and they always have a decent selection of scents and other items. The Wild Rose deodorant is subtle and not strong, and lasts all day! Very refreshing. As an added bonus...it's vegan!
N L.
For a natural deodorant this one is pretty decent it smells pretty good and lasts longer than other brands I tried but you definitely have to reapply throughout the day. Overall yeah probably recommend to others.
Samantha K.
Moncton , NB
1,241 reviews
I love this deodorant! I recently switched to aluminum free, and have been having a really hard time finding a deodorant that doesn't smell awful. I've actually tried other scents by The Green Beaver and didn't like them much, but the Wild Rose one is great! It keeps it's scent all day, and doesn't make you anymore sweaty or greasy like other natural deodorants do. I'd definitely recommend!
Amber C.
Barrie, ON
I bought this because it's made in Canada and about 5 hours from where I live. I love the smell. I had quite a few people compliment how I smell lol so far it seems to hold up just as good as any regular strength antiperspirant I've tried.. I'm really enjoying it. I will definitely purchase this product again!
Samantha K.
Halifax, NS
I have been on the search for a toxin-free deodorant for forever. Many natural deodorants are either hard to apply or simply don't work. This deodorant does its job and keeps you from getting stinky! It claims to be 24-hour wear, but it is not super long lasting sadly. It is more expensive than a "normal" deodorant, but so worth it for the peace of mind of being natural and toxin-free.