BY GREEN BABIES

Tearless Pediatrician tested, Hypo-allergenic Whether it s lucious locks, or barely there, brushing baby s hair will be a breeze with our smooth me detangler.  This lightweight and easy-to-apply formula will leave hair silky smooth, shiny, and refreshed.  Spray on wet or dry hair, rinse out or leave in for extra conditioning thanks to the essential oils of jasmine, rose, and sandalwood.  Bye bye tangles--hello, happy baby! Free of: Synthetic Fragrances. Phthalates. Parabens & Sulfates Green Babies™ was developed under the guidance of renowned natural living expert, m. see more...

• How effective is this product in actually detangling hair? Is there...1 Answers
kori c.
kori c.
Hurlburt Field, FL
This works VERY well in my daughters thick hair. There seems to be only one con. My daughter is old enough to spay and brush her own hair, but she tends to use a lot and this product will build up and leave her hair greasy if applied too much.
Tresha M.
Tresha M.
Mega Parent Expert
I love this product it works so good on my child's curly when I wash my child's hair it is hard to detangle but when I use this product its awesome.
Tanya R.
Tanya R.
Chicopee, MA
How effective is this product in actually detangling hair? Is there a grease effect from this product?