BY TOOTSIE

Green Apple Tootsie Roll Frooties candy. These fruity Tootsie Rolls feature a fresh green apple flavor. Just right for Halloween tick or treat or any other candy occasion. Approximately 360 pieces per candy bag. Price is per wholesale bulk cheap discount bag of candy. Kosher. Non-returnable see more...

Green Apple Tootsie Roll Frooties(Case of 360)
  • "These green apple ones are so great, though my absolute favorite kinds are strawberry and fruit punch." in 4 reviews
  • "Absolutely thee best brand of chewy sweet snacks.......always very good flavor... very yummy... " in 1 review
  • "Can't get enough of these! " in 1 review
  • "These candies are my favorite candy from my childhood!!!" in 1 review
KAlon B.
Puyallup, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I used to love these Frooties so much when I was a kid. I remember people used to take all the flavors and put them into small bags to sell candy a school. They were so good, a small few was never enough and they didn't cost that much money and not hard to find at all. You get a lot for a little!
Lydia M.
Any Frooties are my favorites! All of the flavors are great and they definitely bring back memories from eating them as a child. I always got these as prizes from arcades, so I am not exactly sure where they can be purchased. I would love to purchase them to keep around the house!
chanelle w.
Philadelphia, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These were the best when I was a kid! Go to the penny candy store and get a $.25 bag of them, or an assortment of different flavors! They are small and have a good punch of green apple flavor, I am not sure how much they cost know or if they still even make them, put they are great for kids or an adult sweet tooth!
Stephanie S.
Burbank, CA
I love Frooties!! These green apple ones are so great, though my absolute favorite kinds are strawberry and fruit punch. These are super flavorful treats and I can grab two or three of these little treats and it satisfies my sweet tooth!
Kelcie H.
Santaquin, UT
I love Frooties! But I wish they came in bags with multiple flavors. You definitely can get sick of just about any flavor once you have 360 of them. Great for dessert bars, parades, or to fill a pinata. I do like the green apple flavor, but I'd pick strawberry, watermelon, or blue raspberry over a bag of green apple.
Jenna B.
I love green apple flavored candy, and these little guys are my favorite! They have a tangy taste that I love & a chewy texture too! Really great for parades, kids love these!!
Stephenie P.
Battle Creek, MI
I love these when I was a kid. The best penny candy around! They need to bring these back out. One of the only candies where all the flavored tasted great. My personal favorites were apple and blue raspberry!
marilyn m.
Melcher , IA
I am not a fan of chocolate tootsie rolls at all. But I do like the Frooties. Green apple is tasty, but it is not my favorite. Strawberry Frooties are my absolute favorite. I like all the fruit flavored ones. Just don't like chocolate.
Beth J.
Morgantown, WV
These are my all time favorite candy hands down. I remember I always used to look forward to getting a ton of these for Halloween. I really really love the flavor.
Julie V.
I loved getting these when Halloween rolled around. I used to eat soo many then get a stomachache right after haha. My siblings we'ren't big fans of this candy.
stephanie g.
london, ON
What is your favorite candy flavor
Jyll R.
Redlands, CA
Do they even still make these?
Stephanie S.
Burbank, CA
What's your favorite flavor?