Green Apple Sparkletini
- "omg yess yes yes i love this tastes just like apple cider but with alcohol hehe good for mimosas or just by itself <3 mmm i want some now haha" in 1 review
- "another great cheap sparkling wine for girls nights or spa days, love this over some ice." in 1 review
- "I could drink this all the time, it's very smooth and has a nice, refreshing light flavor." in 1 review
- "I had this a few nights ago after dinner and it is pretty nice...reminds me of a friends apple martini that I love ...anyway I would recommend it for sure...I enjoyed my second glass more than my first and am guessing it is because the first glass wasn't as cold...so let it get nice and cold " in 1 review
- "Just add a little orange juice and viloa the perfect afternoon or morning drink; )" in 1 review
I've only had this once. A former friend of mine bought it for me for my birthday this year, because I said that I'd been wanting to try it. I love Appletini's, but I was a little disappointed in this one. It's a little too sweet, and I just wasn't impressed with it. But, I will say that I do love the bottle that it comes in. Especially the plastic stopper in the lid. I like the fact that you can "re-cork" it, unlike regular corks, made of, well, cork. lol I wish more companies would bottle their wines and such this way. It beats having to fight with a wine cork puller, and it keeps the drink fresh and fizzy.
I love this brand's sparkletini, this flavor is my favorite! It's light and crisp and absolutely sensational on your taste buds! I'd recommend this to everyone! And the bottle is beautiful and with a cork that you can actually put back on, it really doesn't get any better than that!
This is a very tasty drink that I am absolutely addicted to. The best part is that a you can get a few bottles and still have money left over. Lightweight drinkers would definitely love this because the alcohol content is low enough for you to actually enjoy a couple glasses.
've only had this once. A former friend of mine bought it for me for my birthday this year, because I said that I'd been wanting to try it. I love Appletini's, but I was a little disappointed in this one. It's a little too sweet, and I just wasn't impressed with it. But, I will say that I do love the bottle that it comes in. Especially the plastic stopper in the lid. I like the fact that you can "re-cork" it, unlike regular co
Because the alcohol content is low on this drink, it's a hit when I use to make mimosas at home for brunch. I actually have to buy a couple of bottles because the mimosas are gone in an instant
Green apple is my favorite. Love it to drink it when my boyfriend makes garlic blue crabs. Strange combination for some I know but it's a hit with my family. And the price is so affordable.
This is okay for those who want a sweet bubbly type of drink versus a true wine. It's great for GNO's, bridal showers, and other such events. The apple flavor is good and it is quite refreshing, but the price could be lower.
Green apple sparkletini tastes like apple cider flavored moscato. Super sweet, but quite an alcoholic quencher when it's hot outside and you want a crisp, refreshing effervescent beverage
Not usually a fan of the sweet sweet bubbly usually prefer the brut type but this was very tasty but I do think that if you had more than one or two glasses you could get sick of it
I recently bought a bottle of this at World Market for my mothers birthday and we both loved it, Its very light and refreshing, i think i just found myself a summer drink.