Green Apple Peel Sensitive

Shop Juice Beauty Green Apple Peel Sensitive. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

Is it good for oily skin ?
I Need something to help with acne scars and sun spots. I was told a peel would help is this product beneficial for improving skin tone?
What’s everyone’s favorite clean beauty line? Mine is definitely Juice Beauty, they’re cruelty free, vegan, organic and sustainable. I love [product:juice-beauty-green-apple-peel-sensitive-exfoliating-mask] and their [product:juice-beauty-stem-cellular-anti-wrinkle-moisturizer-17-oz]
Start your review of Green Apple Peel Sensitive!
How would you rate this product?
Emerald G.
Lahaina
This is a AHA exfoliating acid peel.. NOT to be confused with a peel-off face mask. If you have any blemishes on your face you will experience a mild tingly sensation mostly on or around the blemishes that goes away quickly. This makes my skin noticeably tighter, smoother and brighter. Calms blemishes, exfoliates dead skin, lightens darks spots and acne scars and shrinks my pores! I use this up to 3 times a week at night and follow with sunscreen the following day! I have sensitive combo skin and this product works really well for me
Jennifer S.
Santa Ana, CA
Green Apple Peel Sensitive uploaded by Jennifer S.
I got this in a subscription box so it was a travel size, which was perfect for me to try the product. I have gotten two uses out of it and will probably get one more. I’m not too fond of the smell but I leave it on for about 15 minutes and it makes my skin soft. I’m not sure I’d repurchase myself but happy it came in a subscription box for me to try out.
Amanda P.
Norwalk, OH
This stuff is fabulous! It smells amazing and works great too. My skin felt amazing afterwords. I love the citrus scent so much!
Penny E.
West Palm Bch, FL
It’s not my favorite but it’s ok. I like that all the ingredientz are natural. Doesn’t irritate my skin which is a plus and you can find it at ulta stores which is nice.
tiffany E.
Macon, GA
I got a free sample to test. I have sensitive skin, but this one doesn't irritate my skin, I feel it is very easy to apply and also feel my face so soft and brilliant after use it. I
Caitlin M.
I really like this product and all juice beauty products. It is extremely effective at helping with your breakouts.
Bernadette H.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH
This product leaves my face feeling new and fresh! It's not too harsh on my grace, and I love how smooth my skin feels after I use it! A little goes a long way too!
Mollye I.
Dover
I received this in my dermstore box, check it out if you haven't heard of it before!! I used it just last night and my face seemed brighter and softer after just one use !
Adriane N.
Aurora, CO
3,705 reviews
Green Apple Peel Sensitive uploaded by Adriane N.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is a 5 star face peel for me. For 1- it is an all natural formulation. 2- You still feel the effects while it is on your face for 10 minutes doing it's magic work, (tingling, pulsing of the skin) but it is not overly annoying. It does not irritate. It is recommended to use this 2 to 3 times a week and I feel after peel- my facial oils just love to absorb right in! Very happy with this purchase and I will rebuy when this runs out, although this seems to take not very much so this jar should last a good amount of treatments!! 👌
Chloe D.
I love using this stuff always leaving my skin with a soft feel and never breaks me out the only problem I have had with this is one time I got it in the hole where my nose piercing is and it stung a lot but once I got it out I was fine so you should totally try this
Ask a question to the Influenster community...