How does this product work for acne prone skin? Specifically looking to get rid of small closed comedone bumps. I love this company and the safe ingredients they use!
Chicago, IL - il y a 3 ans

4 answers

It worked great for my combination skin, helped acne-prone areas without aggravating the drier/eczema-prone areas (where I did not use it). One of my favorite products!
il y a 6 mois
works really well, but don’t overuse and make sure you follow up with care.
il y a 2 ans
I use this peel to combat fine lines and hyperpigmentation and it is freaking awesome. I had severe acne in my late teens and to fight the breakouts I would do acid peels at my dermatologist office and while they were effective they were quite painful. The only thing that cleared my complexion permanently was a two year prescription for Accutane (which came with its own intense side effects such as hair loss & bloody noses). It all depends on the severity of your complexion and what you’re willing to do for clear skin but I wish you the best
il y a 2 ans
I would not recommend! I tried this product and it immediately caused a few breakouts. Tried it again because I did buy it and the same thing happened.