Green Apple Peel Full Strength

Shop Juice Beauty Green Apple Peel Full Strength. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

Is this ok for extremely sensitive and dry skin?
How does this product work for acne prone skin? Specifically looking to get rid of small closed comedone bumps. I love this company and the safe ingredients they use!
Its really good or not?
Start your review of Green Apple Peel Full Strength!
How would you rate this product?
Stacey S.
Green Apple Peel Full Strength uploaded by Stacey S.
I picked up Juice Beauty’s Green Apple Peel Full Strength Exfoliating Mask during Ulta’s holiday sale and loved it so much I bought a second one before the sale ended. PROS: This mask really works! My skin was visibly smoother with less visible pores, and it lasted for days. It also helps with clearing up acne/breakouts. My skin tends toward the sensitive side, but I did not have any irritation from this mask. It’s become a staple in my skin care routine. CONS: The mask does tingle, this means it’s working. I recommend following up with a calming moisturizer after use.
Vane M.
Los Angeles, CA
Green Apple Peel Full Strength uploaded by Vane M.
Is an ok peel, I used long time ago, I still have the old packaging, I didn’t see any major changes as the company promise. I have sensitive skin and my skin was red which it was not good but it was my fault, I won’t repurchase this product again,
Danielle P.
Atascadero, CA
Green Apple Peel Full Strength uploaded by Danielle P.
Purchased at: ULTA
I have combo skin with texture and pigment concerns ( I was a sun bunny forever) so I like to do in office medical grade peels as well as at home peels . This peel works really nicely . It's slightly runny so little goes along way . It is a little tingly but they have a sensitive version for those who need it . I noticed smooth skin right afterwords feel like it's a pretty good home peel treatment! No complaints on quality- star for smell .
ashley A.
Los Angeles, CA
Green Apple Peel Full Strength uploaded by ashley A.
Purchased at: ULTA
hands down the best chemical peel mask for acne and scarring. they also have a sensitive version if this is too harsh. patented formula based on natural ingredients that work! a little pricey, but you can catch on sale at ulta a few times a year.
Chris R.
Green Apple Peel Full Strength uploaded by Chris R.
I tried this mask based on all the great reviews I read about it, unfortunately, I really did not get any results whatsoever. This is really strange, because this mask seems to be very strong. In fact, you are not supposed to keep it on for more than 10 minutes, and with good reason, because even with just the 10 minutes your skin will be beet red afterwards (temporarily). My skin is not particularly sensitive, but I did feel tingling, and sure enough my face did turn the shade of a ripe tomato, although, only for about 15 minutes or so. Sadly, even after several uses, the temporary redness was the sum total of my results. Considering the nearly $50 price tag, I would have expected much more from this product.
Jaime M.
Fstrvl Trvose, PA
Green Apple Peel Full Strength uploaded by Jaime M.
Green Apple Peel Full Strength uploaded by Jaime M.
I really love juice beauty, but this product was not a good choice for me. The product has a strong smell. It says in the small print to patch test, but it’s my own fault for not patch testing and just thinking I would be ok since I use many juice beauty products already and my skin is usually pretty forgiving. That being said, the product burned immediately after applying it. I don’t mean tingled, I mean burned. So I washed it off within a minute of applying. My skin was left red and hot feeling. I have burn marks from the product where it was on the longest which was about 45 seconds. Definitely regret a not doing the patch test. I haven’t used anything else recently no scrubs or aha, nothing that would create a reaction like this. It says apply generously to entire face, neck and décolleté. Definitely patch test, first is my advice.
Vanessa C.
Green Apple Peel Full Strength uploaded by Vanessa C.
This stuff works but be prepared for a slight burning sensation when you first apply. I do not recommend if you have sensitive skin. I only use this peel about twice a month since it is so powerful but my skin always looks amazing after it recovers from use. Only apply at night or if you have nowhere to be because your skin will turn red after using! Green Apple Peel Full Strength
Melissa D.
Parma heights , OH
Green Apple Peel Full Strength uploaded by Melissa D.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is a great yet somehow gentle peel. The texture is gel like. The smell is weird but the product works so I can get passed that. Just make sure to follow the directions and not leave it on to long. [email protected] afterwards and your skin will thank you!
Olivia  A.
Pompano Beach, FL
Green Apple Peel Full Strength uploaded by Olivia  A.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is my daughters least favorite product. She said first thing is, the second you put it on your skin she says it burns so bad, second the smell is not pleasant and it makes you just want to throw the product out right away. When my daughter first applied it to her face she washed it off immediately because it felt like it was burning. She also could not take the smell for any longer than a minute. (I’m pretty sure they were going for a green apple smell, hence the name) If they maybe change the scent then maybe it could stay on longer. I have tried other Juice Beauty Products and have liked them. However, this exfoliate is stronger then most. Perhaps, if you have sensitive skin this might be a little to harsh. Green Apple Peel Full Strength
Sara  P.
This is the best peel out there. I have the ordinary as well, but this one feels better on the skin and has really good ingredients in it. Not only does it have acids in it but it has natural fruit juices that also exfoliate the skin. It does burn when you put it on so if your skin is sensitive buy the sensitive version of the peel. It’s more expensive than other peels but I think it lasts a while and it’s worth it!Green Apple Peel Full Strength
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Molly B.
Salisbury, NC
il y a 3 ans
Green Apple Peel Full Strength How harsh is this mask for those with sensitive skin?
B A. il y a 3 ans
AWFUL MASK
Alyssa  K.
il y a 4 ans
Stacey S. il y a 4 mois
If cost is an issue, The Ordinary offers several options in the $7-12 range.