GREEN APPLE Firming Body Moisturizer

Shop Juice Beauty GREEN APPLE Firming Body Moisturizer. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of GREEN APPLE Firming Body Moisturizer!
How would you rate this product?
Jessica L.
GREEN APPLE Firming Body Moisturizer uploaded by Jessica L.
GREEN APPLE Firming Body Moisturizer uploaded by Jessica L.
GREEN APPLE Firming Body Moisturizer I really like this lotion as it’s all natural/clean and the firming has made a difference on my tummy can’t tell yet on my thighs. I also love it bc it doesn’t contain coconut oil. I cannot use coconut oil on my skin as it aggravates my tinea versicolor and it is very difficult to find any moisturizers on the clean market without coconut oil. So that’s the main pro for me. It’s not sticky absorbs nice and light weight and the price isn’t terrible compared to other brands. The only drawback is the scent but of course that’s probably from the Apple extracts it’s not overbearing I just don’t care for it.
Valerie L.
philadelphia
GREEN APPLE Firming Body Moisturizer uploaded by Valerie L.
Hands down best body lotion I’ve ever used, and I use it with confidence because the ingredients are safer AND organic, which are essential qualities to me for a product I apply to my skin daily. The smell is wonderful, it’s a light citrus scent that isn’t overpowering at all and won’t mess with the smell of any extra perfume you might apply. My skin is so hydrated when I use this, it is soft and look and feels healthy. It’s rare I buy a product multiple times...I’ve purchased 3 of these bottles and I do try other lotions just to switch things up, but keep coming back to this one because it’s just the best. Absolutely get this lotion it’s so worth the price.
Smiljana S.
GREEN APPLE Firming Body Moisturizer uploaded by Smiljana S.
I absolutely hated the scent of this, I could not stand it. It smells straight up like lemon cough drops with an underlying hint of rubber. It's so heavily scented that my skin sometimes burns after applying. The only upside to this product is that it absorbs relatively fast and doesn't leave my skin greasy. I normally don't react to scented body moisturizers, but this was something else! GREEN APPLE Firming Body Moisturizer
Hannah O.
Philadelphia, PA
GREEN APPLE Firming Body Moisturizer uploaded by Hannah O.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this moisturizer. The ingredients are all clean, natural, and effective. I keep it on my desk at work to hydrate my hands and arms during the dry fall-winter months.
Raven M.
Newnan, GA
Smells great! Can feel my skin tightening. Very mosturizing and long lasting. I love using this on my boobs, thighs, and my booty.
Julia D.
San Diego, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
I love love love Juice beauty products. The ingredients are great. Is formulated with organic ingredients. They are not harsh on my skin. I’ve been using juice beauty products for the last six months. I think I have pretty much tried something from every product line that Juice Beauty offers. The green apple line is amazing. I have the entire product line including the firming body moisturizer. It tightens up my problem areas and leave them feeling soft and smooth. This is a must have for me especially as summer approaches and I have to look good in my swimsuit. #juicebeauty #juelzdreams
Janessa P.
I love this product!! Juice beauty has clean healthy ingredients that my skin loves and needs. This is a body moisturizer but because of its thickness (which is great for dehydrated skin) I like using it as a face moisturizer too (with harsh cold weather this has been helping)! It has a great smell but isn’t too strong; it’s naturally scented so that’s always a plus!
Trisha A.
Baltimore, MD
I love this stuff, it's my second favorite body firming cream. It soaks into your skin quickly and feels great.
Marina К.
Charleston , SC
GREEN APPLE Firming Body Moisturizer uploaded by Marina К.
Purchased at: ULTA
This stuff isn’t bad at all, it moisturizes my skin very well and the smell is heavenly pleasant. I only give it 4 stars because I know better moisturizers in this price range, that give me a longer lasting effect.
Jasmine L.
Harvey, LA
I have noticed a difference when I use this and it smells great. It does have good moisturizing qualities with the firming qualities for my legs.

Looking for your answer?