Greek Yogurt Shampoo Blueberry & Acai - 8.25 oz. uploaded by nique w.

BY GREEK YOGURT

Dual shampoo formula Combines Greek yogurt with blueberry & acai This innovative shampoo blends rich Greek yogurt and fruit extract to cleanse and repair your damaged hair. Creamy Greek yogurt is protein-packed and full of calcium to help nourish and moisturize. Full of powerful antioxidants, blueberry helps with damage, while acai berry contains vitamins to help prevent breakage. With just a squeeze, these ingredients come together, creating the perfect blend to help reinforce and protect leaving hair feeling soft and strong. Free of: sulfates, parabens, phthalates, gluten & drying alcohol Not tested on animals Made in USA see more...

april n.
Forest Lake, MN
I don’t think that I can tell someone how much I love this shampoo enough! I purchased it at Walgreen’s because I was looking up reviews on “shampoos that help extremely dry and colored hair” and these came up instantly - and boy, do I agree! I frequently use box dye to dye my dark brown hair to a black/blue black and have been since I was about 14, almost 10 years! Due to the excessive amount of dye I use, my hair on the ends is extremely dry and I shed constantly. After using this, I can honestly say that the amount of shedding that I had been so used to has been cut in half! My hair is definitely not as dry as it used to be and it actually has shine and bounce again! Another plus to this product is the smell, it smells amazing and it also doesn’t weigh your hair down like a lot of shampoos. If you are considering checking out this product - this is your sign to do so! You won’t be sorry!
Barbara A.
San Antonio
Es libre se sulfatos y parabenos. Me encanta. Un poco caro, pero lo he encontrado en rebajas o cupones. Ya he compra varias veces este producto. No maltrata el cabello. No lo reseca. Tiene un olor agradable.
Zara S.
Greensboro, NC
I honestly love this shampoo! I wasn't sure how to feel about it but it really does a great job cleansing my hair. I have pretty oily roots so this really helped keep my hair smelling fresh and volumized. Would recommend this product to anyone to try out!
nique w.
Hialeah, FL
This is like one of the best shampoo I've used along side with its conditioner I love them both I wash my hair with them once a week and trust me I get results I natural 4c hair n it works well with it it's free of sulfate and so on the packaging is even more great the scent is wonderful I would recommend it besides it's cheap just $10
Jimena V.
Hollywood, FL
Love this shampoo!! I got two of these at my drugstore because it was on sale and I'm so happy I did! It smells AMAZING and it's free of sulfates, parabens, phthalates, gluten & drying alcohol!! My Hair is seriously thanking me