BY GREEK YOGURT

Dual conditioner formula Combines Greek yogurt with blueberry & acai This innovative conditioner blends rich Greek yogurt and fruit extract condition and repair your damaged hair. Creamy Greek yogurt is protein-packed and full of calcium to help nourish and moisturize. Full of powerful antioxidants, blueberry helps repair damage, while acai berry contains vitamins to help prevent breakage. With just a squeeze, these ingredients come together, creating the perfect blend to help mend split ends, leaving hair feeling strong and looking radiant. Free of: sulfates, parabens, phthalates, gluten & drying alcohol Not tested on animals Made in USA see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Cynthia S.
Harmony , FL
I bought a sample of this deep conditioner and I love the smell! I use it as a mask for my hair I leave it in for about 20 min to a hour then rinse it out with warm water. I love the way it makes my hair feel.
Madeline B.
Muskego, WI
This conditioner makes my hair feels so soft and smell so good I feel like my hair is less greasy when I use the shampoo and conditioner to wash my hair I love the design of this and would recommend this to anyone looking for a new shampoo or conditioner
Karla P.
Norcross, GA
These have actually changed my hair. After bleaching it it felt so dry now using these in the shower my hair feels so soft and healthier.
Tina C.
Bronx, NY
The best product are you so far too great conditioner smells really good ..its free of sulfates gluten free and it's free of dry alcohol