GroceryDairyThe Greek Gods

by The Greek Gods

Greek Gods Nonfat Plain, 24oz

does this taste good in a fruit smoothee
This seems like it would be nasty and bitter. is this true? looking for a healthy yogurt.
Start your review of Greek Gods Nonfat Plain, 24oz!
Jennifer M.
Meadow Vista, CA
We love to use the plain Greek yogurt to mix with a natural sweetener and fruit. I also use it often in place of sour cream in recipes.
Jen B.
Excellent nonfat Greek yogurt. It’s great for a fat free option. I find this brand has great quality overall. I love the texture and flavor.
Angelica Q.
Berwyn, IL
amazing tasting i love it to be completely honest. i feel it’s healthy for you just like any other. i’ve had this more than one or two times. it’s better than most other products.
Colleen S.
Barrington, RI
Greek Gods Nonfat Plain, 24oz uploaded by Colleen S.
Purchased at: Target
Use a large container about 1x a week. Great in smoothies or shakes, I use instead of butter in kids Mac and cheese. Great with fruit and granola. I make Greek Tzatziki all the time and just stick back in container in fridge. Kids use to dip veggies and chips.
Karen F.
Bellevue, WA
this is one of the best yogurt brand i try! the value is great considering its a big tube. this brand is really easy to find.. it taste sour and sweet, like yogurt lol. what would you expect? i don't like normal yogurt or the flavored one.. cause they are just sweet. but this is perfect, cause i love tangy flavour. give it a try!
Elizabeth S.
Little Rock
Greek Gods Nonfat Plain, 24oz uploaded by Elizabeth S.
Purchased at: Walmart
Delicious! The best quality Greek yogurt I have tried. You can use it for multiple recipes.savory or sweet!
Becca H.
Duncanville, AL
One of my favorite brands and yogurt! I'm not much on eating it by itself but I use it all the time in my cooking, especially as a source cream substitute or to cut calories in a meal.
Crystal R.
San Pedro, CA
I really enjoy this Greek yogurt with frozen berries and a drizzle of honey. On its on it can be a little too tart for my liking but it is great in smoothies, baked goods and In parfaits. I would recommend it.
Shannon  W.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Greek Gods Nonfat Plain, 24oz uploaded by Shannon  W.
GRANOLA VANILLA ALMOND OATS, ALMONDS & HONEY, GRANOLA VANILLA ALMOND The yogurt definitely deserved a 3, it was thick, it was creamy, but although it said there was no Greek yogurt taste, there was a bitter taste. even with the granola, strawberries and banana you could really taste the bitterness. Quite expensive for the amount you get. I will be trying a different yogurt.
Elizabeth P.
San Angelo, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
Love the Greek Gods yoghurts is probiotic and very healthy for your body. I prefer to buy the plain one because I can add it in anything. Not expensive af all nope keep the product just the way it is.