Greek Gods Honey Vanilla, 48oz

Greek Gods Honey Vanilla, 48oz

To jumpstart my day I eat some plain Greek yogurt with some crushed peanut butter and dark chocolate granola and cut up a peach or other fruit, what's your go-to breakfast [product:the-greek-gods-greek-yogurt-style-honey-vanilla] ?
Do you guys like this?
What other flavors are really good?
Start your review of Greek Gods Honey Vanilla, 48oz!
Amber A.
Orangevale, CA
I love putting this yogurt into my smoothies. As well as just by itself. The vanilla isn't too over powering but its still there. Very delish!
Tanya M.
Sacramento, CA
Greek Gods Honey Vanilla, 48oz uploaded by Tanya M.
Purchased at: Sam's Club
I buy a big container of this yogurt at sam’s club. Very good deal. This yogurt is delicious. Perfect for breakfast. I normally eat it with flaxseed, chia seeds and hemp hearts, top it with berries and pecans. Try it. You won’t regret it.
Ausra D.
Surprise, AZ
1,075 reviews
Purchased at: Target
Excellent yogurt! Love this brand, it only speaks quality. It is very smooth and creamy , very filling too! Great as a quick snack or for breakfast!
Nena V.
La Crosse, WI
This is one of my absolute favorite Greek yogurts! It has an excellent, smooth flavor and no weird aftertaste which I have found in some other brands. I highly recommend giving this a shot if you are picky with yogurts.
autumn G.
Fort Pierce
This tastes good too. I eat this with granolas and someone's I mix this one with the honey yogurt. It's a pretty good value, this is the second product over reviewed for this yogurt. It's a pretty decent price to get a nice size tub. I would most likely buy this again
Jade D.
Indianapolis, IN
This is hands down the best greek yogurt I have ever had! I love mixing some granola in it and drizzling some local honey on top! YUM!
Taylor D.
Concan, TX
This stuff is amazing. Seriously it is the QUEEN of greek yogurt. I love mixing it in with granola as well!! The flavor is a pretty sweet but still has the normal tang of greek yogurt, however it is not unbearable. I literally always have this in my fridge. I love it!
Steph B.
This is probably my favorite yogurt ever. I eat it almost every morning with granola and fruit on top. Makes for a filling, yet healthy breakfast! And this brand tends to be on special/sale a lot at all major grocery stores, which is awesome! Definitely recommend trying it.
Megan U.
Billings, MT
Great flavor! Subtle hints of vanilla not to overpowering. Tastes great when you add granola and fresh fruit!! Should be a staple in everyone's fridge!
Alejandro A.
Philadelphia, PA
I always had one in my fridge
its the the best way to start my day

I love the variety of flavor and the smooth mouth filling

I always had one in my fridge
its the the best way to start my day

I love the variety of flavor and the smooth mouth filling

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Chey M.
Carlsbad, NM
il y a 2 ans
Angie A. il y a 2 ans
Hey hun, Ur Instagram is Smashing it 💋I’m looking for Influencers who have under 50K and who want to seriously build their Social Media Platforms! I’m looking to Teach SERIOUS INFLUENCERS all tips & tricks on how to grow their Social Media Platforms and reach 100K or more. For Business & Personal. Let me show you how to create and achieve your Business Plan. Let’s Chat Now! Direct Message me on Instagram: @AngieAlfar.