Greek Gods Honey, 32oz

by The Greek Gods

Greek Gods Honey, 32oz

Does it taste yummy?
How is this?does it taste good?
whoah, I had never seen itNow I want to try itWhere can I get it?Tastes good?
Start your review of Greek Gods Honey, 32oz!
How would you rate this product?
Rose W.
YUM!! This yogurt is super duper tasty but not to dry and plain. It's also very healthy and I would totally recommend it.
Lisa Y.
Tucson, AZ
I'm lactose intolerance and this yogurt bothers me but doesn't bother me as much as other ones
Amy L.
Galax, VA
I have never had anything like this. The flavor and consistency are absolutely amazing. Decadent.
Miriam F.
Stuart, VA
I bought this after my midwife told me to eat more protein while pregnant since I lacked eating meat and eggs because of nausea. This yogurt is so creamy and delicious, tastes just like cheese cake! Great with granola
Carolina A.
Varginha
Além de ser super saudável é uma delicia , não dá vontade de parar de comer mais , uma gostosura de Danone ótimo pra quem faz dietas .
Kate S.
Encinitas, CA
THIS STUFF IS SO GOOD! I don't eat this for the probiotic health benefit, but because it tastes amazing! It you are concerned about your sugar content, this might not be for you, but it is like a healthful dessert! So tasty! You should definitely try it!
Angel M.
Jacksonville, AR
Used to buy from big bulk store but they stopped carrying it. Sad day was excellent for my smoothies in the mornings. Gave it a nice flavor and smooth texture.
Trinity C.
Flint, MI
This yogurt is very good and very nutritional I eat it when ever I'm craving anything sweet it's a healthy pick me up to help me get through the day, I highly recommend this to everyone especially yogurt lovers.
Carla W.
Statesville, NC
This yogurt is a little expensive for my taste and isn't healthy in the least bit but it taste great! I've never met a flavor of it that I did not like. It is a pleasure to eat this product.
Mandy K.
Taipei
I really like the taste and I love adding fruits to my yogurt to add more taste and texture to it. I definitely recommend this to those who love yogurt and honey.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...