GroceryDairyYogurtThe Greek Gods

by The Greek Gods

Greek Gods Black Cherry with Honey , 24oz

I haven’t seen this in stores, is it good?
Start your review of Greek Gods Black Cherry with Honey , 24oz!
Cassandra G.
It’s an exciting flavor, I would most definitely recommend to a neighbor. My thoughts on it is that it’s really healthy.
Maddie B.
ofallon
This stuff is so so yummy😍 it’s great just for a little snack either on a break or when you just munchy!!! Hahaha I got it just a a local grocery store. The taste it very nice, unlike other Greek yogurts it’s not watery at the top.
Alisa B.
I absolutely live this flavor in this brand, no fruit but full of flavor, great with granola or fresh fruit. I wish I could find blueberry locally to try!
Zoia S.
Bothell, WA
I really like the products of this brand omobenno with cherry flavor. Recommend. #voxbox #influenster #creekgods
Corrie D.
Long Island City, NY
Greek Gods Black Cherry with Honey , 24oz uploaded by Corrie D.
This delicious. Sweet, tart, with that great Greek yogurt consistency. Delightful on its own, or make it more robust by tossing in some granola.
Julieta G.
New York
Greek gods is always the healthiest yogurt I’ve tried. I would highly recommend it. This is not for everybody, since taste different than regular yogurts. Greek Gods Honey, 32oz Greek Gods Honey Vanilla, 48oz Greek Gods Honey, 32oz
Rose R.
Aurora, IL
Purchased at: Walmart
I love both cherries and honey so I thought I would give this a try. It was oh so yummy. I find nothing wrong this product at all oh so yummy and healthy for you!
Angela S.
San Antonio, TX
Greek Gods Black Cherry with Honey , 24oz has just the right amount of honey with a sweet black cherry flavor. I love the smooth creamy consistency.
Elizabeth  C.
Galt, CA
Greek Gods Black Cherry with Honey , 24oz uploaded by Elizabeth  C.
I love this, it is my go to for snack time. Tastes great, and it is very satisfying.
Kathrien B.
Bossier City
This is my kids favorite flavor yogurt. It’s very cost efficient. This is the brand and flavor on my shopping list every week. My son loves the black cheer flavor. I would recommend you trying it out for your family.