Add a Photo

Photos (2)
Juan Rafael H.
Juan Rafael H.
Minden, Nevada

My experience with GREATGLAM has been wonderful. It's one of my top online stores to shop. I can guarantee im getting the newest,sexiest and hottest styles of women's clothing. I also get my orders on time.
Thanks to GREATGLAM im in the spot light when i go to any event
Ashly S.
Ashly S.
Pittsburg, Ca

Didn't really the quality of the clothes. I purchased a few items & it was either the wrong size, it was the right size but it didn't fit right. Uggh just never purchased anything from there again.
Ana R.
Ana R.
Bronx, NY

Live the clothes they have very sexi classy different occasions clothing the price are lil pricey but worth it.
Leah B.
Leah B.

I used to order from here all the time before kiddos! Their club wear is some of the cutest I have seen out there, though a lot of it is pretty slutty. It was my husbands favorite place for me to buy clothes.
Bianca B.
Bianca B.

The quality is really cheap to me, the pictures they post are not at all what you may receive, also the majority of the clothes run small.
Derrika W.
Derrika W.
Memphis, TN

I've always loved their clothes! They are so sexy and good quality. They have a wide selection of clothes for a night out on the town.
Sheena J.
Sheena J.
Monticello, AR

I love this website! Not too expensive and clothing arrives fast! The clothes are very gorgeous!
sheena s.
sheena s.

Great glam is a pretty cool website if you're looking for clothing, in my opinion for the night life. They have really nice dresses and majority of the are affordable.
Yolibet R.
Yolibet R.
Nashua, NH

The site served its purpose. Just needed clothes for one night. It's not ideal if you are looking for more durable longer-lasting quality clothing
monica a.
monica a.

I love this website, it's my go to when it comes to buying dresses. I have bought from GreatGlam many times and I have a delivery on its way to me at the time. The international shipment I receive is a great bargain. Many stores in the states have their shipping price starting at about twenty dollars whereas for this site, it's only $ 7.80 which I find quite good.
Duvanny B.
Duvanny B.

Are the clothes great quality?
Mary V.
Mary V.

Is greatglam better than stores in the mall like forever 21 or charlotte russe?
Jamesa S.
Jamesa S.
Corona, CA

Are these made of that that cheap stretch material?
shanice r.
shanice r.
Lauderhill, FL

Krystal S.
Krystal S.

What is the quality of the clothes like on this site? Do they fit true to size?

Join Now