GreatGlam.com  uploaded by Melissa P.GreatGlam.com  uploaded by Melissa P.

BY GREATGLAM.COM

monica c.
I love this website, it's my go to when it comes to buying dresses. I have bought from GreatGlam many times and I have a delivery on its way to me at the time. The international shipment I receive is a great bargain. Many stores in the states have their shipping price starting at about twenty dollars whereas for this site, it's only $ 7.80 which I find quite good.
Mercedes D.
Oxon Hill, MD
I've visited the site a few times and they have nice looking club attire from my experience,the clothes are more for people who just want a one maybe two time outfit for a night out because the material doesn't seem very durable. Point blank, the clothes just aren't made for continuous wear.
Leona S.
Port Charlotte, FL
THE WORST BUSINESS. I ordered from them over 3 MONTHS AGO. When i first placed my order, I was told that my items were back ordered and would take a little extra time to ship. And i was patient. I ordered in may. It is now septemeber. I wrote them numerous emails. I have not gotten ANY response back. I never got my items. And never got a refund. DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM. Its all a scam.
Ariella B.
I've been purchasing from this site since they were a small start up company right at the beginning. I've always loved their clothes! They are so sexy and good quality. However, in the last few years the uniqueness of their selection has definitely gone downhill compared to what it once was. Also I recently had an issue with an item that was THEIR fault and I experienced horrible customer service and still had to pay for the return shipping. I guess they got too big and no longer feel the need to really care about their customers.
Shanice R.
Lauderhill, FL

Forum profile page for Miami - Fort Lauderdale on http://www.chow.com. This report page is the aggregated overview from a single forum: Miami - Fort Lauderdale, located on the Message Board at http://www.chow.com. This forum profile page summarizes the general forum statistics such as: Users Activity, Forum Activity, and Top Authors, which are reported in either a table or graph below for a given reporting time period.
Nicole N.
Harrington, DE
I have purchased several things from this website. Although some of the things are a little racy, they have some nice club wear and party dresses. If you're looking for a hot outfit for a night out, this is the place to go! Their prices are reasonable and shipping is hassle-free and quick.
Lua N.
La Mesa, CA
I used to really like this site, but honestly you can find the same items at other online stores for a bit less. Also, they charge quite a bit for shipping. And I know this might sound silly but they have TOO MUCH selection. It's exhausting going through 15 pages or more per category.
Genah F.
Jackson, MS
I've never ordered from here but my sister bought a couple things that were really cute. I browsed the website a few times though. They have a wide selection of clothes for a night out on the town.
Jalaine H.
Sycamore, IL
Great glam is pretty great for people who do not have to try on clothes I have gotten dresses from there that have been awesome and dresses that have been horrible. Or should I say look horrible on me. They are really timely and if you do have an instance where something does not look good you can send it back and the refund comes back quickly.
Lisa R.
Abilene, TX
I do not think the clothes on this website look any better than a streetwalker's. There might be 1 or 2 tops that are okay but the rest look like a stripper's closet.
Duvanny B.
Are the clothes great quality?
Cynthia B.
Abilene, TX
Is there anywhere besides the club that you would wear these?
Krystal S.
What is the quality of the clothes like on this site? Do they fit true to size?
Mary V.
Is greatglam better than stores in the mall like forever 21 or charlotte russe?
Kristine R.