Greater Than Coconut Water Sports Drink, Orange-Mango, 20-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 12)

BY GREATER THAN

Drea J.
Miami, Fl
Tastes awesome! I love this sports drink. It gives me the energy I need and leaves me feeling rehydrated.
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
This stuff is so refreshing, it keeps me more hydrated than any other energy drinks
Jessica F.
Very refreshing and great to drink after (or during) a workout! The orange mango flavor is lovely and not overbearing.
Anna D.
Fresno, CA
I've been a long time buyer of Greater Than. I love this stuff! Personally it keeps me hydrated much better than 'other sports drinks' and I have had the chance to try this new flavor and it is very good!
Viviana R.
Got to try this new flavor and loved it. I feel like this drink kept me refreshed for a longer amount of time as others.
tisha b.
Yukon, OK
Love this brand. great taste, keeps you really hydrated and much better than your typical sports drinks
Taylor M.
Fitspiration Expert
Jenna B.
Never heard of this brand, how does it taste? Are there any other flavors
Yesenia B.
N Las Vegas, NV
Fitspiration Expert
How much sugar does this have ? And is there a variety of flavors ?