BY GREAT VALUE

No artificial flavors see more...

• "It works really good on chicken." in 1 review
Ruth N.
Medina, OH
This is a great dressing to use on salads! I use it on avacado halves as well. We also serve it on white rice. To use as a marinade for chicken or fish, put the meat in a large ziplock bag and pour a liberal amount of this dressing in the bag, seal and moosh around. Store in the refrigerator for several hours then cook as you'd like! Enjoy! A great value and a great dressing!
Samantha D.
Dekalb, IL
Great on salads, even better when used to marinade chicken before grilling or baking. Just marinade in the fridge for 6+ hours and cook as you usually would. It makes the chicken so juice and gives it great flavor! My go-to chicken marinade!
Kyra K.
Stevens Point, WI
Great value doesn't skimp out on the taste for their dressing. I like using the dressing to add flavor to easy side pasta dishes. I throw the dressing onto some cooked noodles and fresh chopped vegetables. And the dish always gets compliments at picnics or get togethers.
Jennifer K.
Laurel , DE
Italian dressing! what a god send.. i use it to marinate my venison or on top of a salad. it adds a lot of punch and tang without having to do a lot of work!
Melanie M.
Albany, OR
I use this dressing as a marinade for chicken breasts and as a dressing for pasta salad. It provides a lot of flavor but is not as heavy as mayonnaise based dressing.
Morgana R.
Germantown, WI
Love this!! We marinade steak, chicken and I use it on my salads !!! No different in taste compared to the expensive brands of dressings!
Jessica P.
Montgomery, NY
Tastes great on a salad and even marinating chicken or steak!! May be cheaper then bigger brands but tastes as good in my opinion
Rebekah M.
whirlaway lane , CA
We buy this product all the time. It's so much cheaper than the name brand ones and I can't tell the difference at all in taste.
Radiah  J.
Hackensack, NJ
Great price for a value brand! Tastes just as good as the brand named dressings! Perfect for marinating meats as well as over a salad
alexis t.
Amazing dressing for salad. But your salad can get real tangy if you use to much of it.