Great Value™ Waffle Bowls

by Great Value

Bring all the fun of the ice cream parlor to your kitchen at home with Great Value Waffle Bowls. There's no need to limit yourself to boring paper plates or dishware when you can serve frozen treats in a bowl you can eat! These adorable waffle bowls provide a fun, crispy container for your favorite ice cream or gelato, turning the serving dish into a delicious part of the treat itself-- and it makes cleanup a breeze. These waffle bowls can also serve as the base for creative desserts, becoming pie crust, edible cupcake wrappers, or even pudding shells. With only 90 calories per bowl, they're a smart way to add a festive touch to dessert time. Add sprinkles and chocolate sauce to turn any sweet treat into a dessert party! Treat yourself to a delightful scoop or two of ice cream inside Great Value Waffle Bowls.

Great Value products provide families with affordable, high quality grocery and household consumable options. With our wide range of product categories spanning grocery and household consumables, we offer you a variety of products for your family's needs. Our products are conveniently available online and in Walmart stores nationwide, allowing you to stock up and save money at the same time.

Waffle bowls
Kosher
7oz package contains 10 servings
Perfect size for a sundae
90 calories per bowl

Ingredients: Bleached Enriched Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Brown Sugar, Vegetable Oil Shortening (Canola Oil and/or Modified Palm Oil and/or Soybean Oil, Soy Lecithin), Contains less than 1.5% of: Natural Flavor, Oat Fiber, Salt, Soy Lecithin

Does this waffle bowl have a vanilla flavor to it or is it plain?
Start your review of Great Value™ Waffle Bowls!
Lanie H.
Purchased at: Walmart
These are great for ice cream but also work for other desserts like pudding and fruit bowls. No dish to wash and fun!
Jacqueline  P.
Bella Vista, AR
2,184 reviews
Great Value™ Waffle Bowls uploaded by Jacqueline  P.
Purchased at: Walmart
I purchased these Great Value waffle bowls as an alternative to waffle cones (no shame in admitting that sometimes you just want more ice cream). These waffle bowls are indeed a great value- they taste good with a slight vanilla taste and are crunchy so they don’t get soggy while you’re eating it. I will definitely purchase these again, they were super cheap at under $2 for 10 waffle bowls. I highly recommend them too!
Komal P.
Kirkland, WA
Love a different way off having an ice cream, the waffle bowl is crispy tastes so good with the ice cream I love it how the waffle bowl can be used. We have tried Jello ,ice creams , puddings etc in the bowl..
Toni D.
Pueblo, CO
1,835 reviews
Great Value™ Waffle Bowls uploaded by Toni D.
Purchased at: Walmart
I recently purchased this box of waffle cups at my local walmart store and I'm glad that I did, because I got them on sale for $1.64 with 10 in the box. They are large bowls that you can use for ice cream sundae dessert or baking cupcakes in as well. I like the flavor and I do recomemnd.
Brittany H.
Rustburg, VA
Purchased at: Walmart
These are cute and fun for when you want something like a waffle cone but this way you get to save the mess and eat the bowl, they are a good price and overall enjoyable to have with ice cream or especially to make a banana split.
Shelby -Anne  R.
Ft Sm Houston, TX
This is a great deal 10 in a pack for a very low price of a $1 and change holds my ice cream good when my ice cream melts doesn't leak through bowl fast very sturdy and you can use a metal spoon to eat ice cream from. Bowl taste good very crunchy but eoesnt break very easily.
Tamika  F.
Sebastian, FL
I love the waffle bowls you can put any kind of condiments on your ice cream. Love me some chocolate
Jeanne G.
Hoschton, GA
Purchased at: Kroger
Love this product...makes an easy and delicious bowl for your ice cream. I would definitely continue to buy this product.
Lisa O.
Twinsburg, OH
Who doesn’t love ice cream and better yet, ice cream in a waffle cone bowl! These are so fun to use when making an ice cream sundae! My kids even love to eat these waffle bowls by themselves as a treat. Great Value Waffle Bowls
Isabella F.
Rego Park, NY
Great to go with the ice cream. Crunchy and sweet. I love it even if it’s broken into pieces as a topping.