BY GREAT VALUE

Sylvia A.
Hinesville
This is a very delicious yogurt. It’s very creamy and full of flavor. It’s also dry affordable. Just because it says Great Value doesn’t mean it’s bad! It’s actually really great and I buy it all the time.
Alyecia L.
Covington, VA
I love this yogurt so much. I don’t buy them often but when ever I do, they don’t last long in my household. It taste great and smells great. They were less than $5 ❤️ I would definitely recommend this to everyone
Kaicey W.
Hands down my favorite yogurt. I love the bang for your buck with these and the flavor is much better than name brands I have tried. It is hard to find in store where I live but when I come across it in stock, I try to buy at least a few.
Sandra N.
Saint Louis, MO
I absolutely love this yogurt. For it to be lite it taste just as good. It was to a point my fiance and I were eating this yogurt everyday scrapping the last out with the spoon. Always get this when I am at Wal-Mart.
Hannah T.
richmond
Love it great product better than name brands will continues to purchase it. As long as it’s still sold better than most name brands and so much cheaper
Brittany C.
Great value is affordable and taste as good as the competition brands. I have bought these for years and will continue.
jois h.
Belfield, ND
This brand is an amazing brand it taste good my kids love it bonus my daycare kids love it so it's an all-around win
Diane W.
Great product. A+ on design, color, ergonomics, ease of use, quality, performance and price. Smells great to.
Lonna L.
Rochester , NY
Good afternoon snack. Both my daughter & I share a cup every day or every other day. Yum!
Eva C.
San Juan , PA
Love it with fresh fruit, granola and coconut oil. As frozen yogurt is a treat on a hot day, love, love, love!!!

back