BY GREAT VALUE #57 in Applesauce & Fruit Cups

Great Value Strawberry Flavored Applesauce: Naturally gluten-free food With other natural flavors Kosher see more...

Buy on Walmart
Nadia Z.
I am not a fan of apple sauce but this strawberry apple sauce is hands down the best!!! It has a sweet taste and leaves you wanting more. I wish they had a big container of this that you could buy instead of individual cups.
Tabitha M.
My favorite!!! It’s easy to grow in your purse and go. I’m not sure how healthy apple sauce is, but I just love the taste. And this brand is just as good as the name brand but for a little less money.
August V.
Estero, FL
These are sooooo delicious! Great snacks for kids! Taste great and I love that the applesauce also came in this strawberry flavor! Over all very yummy and not too grainy or anything. Highly recommend if you're a huge applesauce fan!
Kaley A.
I thought apple sauce couldn't get any better, but I was wrong. I like the consistency, strawberry essence, and not too sweet taste. I would definitely buy it again.
Crystal A.
Flushing, MI
This is a staple in my husbands lunch box. He doesn't like regular sauce but he loves the strawberry flavored sauce. Love the value of this applesauce!
Wendy R.
Joshua , Tx
After school my kids love to come home and grab a snack. For somwthing yummy they eat this strawberry applesauce. Its great for lunches too!
Kalyn w.
My son and I loves these! There a great snack on the healthier side! This brand taste pretty much the same as any other
Erin P.
Grants Pass, OR
I was never a big fan of apple sauce, but this is one I just love. It has a great taste at a great price.
Carisa T.
Brownsville, WI
I think it tastes just like name brand applesauce. Very good flavor and easy to pack in lunches.
Jessie G.
Hodges, SC
Yum-o! Great to take with me to work to have with lunch. Great taste! Highly recommend