BY GREAT VALUE

Great Value Strawberry Flavored Applesauce: Naturally gluten-free food With other natural flavors Kosher see more...

Buy on Walmart
August V.
north port, FL
These are sooooo delicious! Great snacks for kids! Taste great and I love that the applesauce also came in this strawberry flavor! Over all very yummy and not too grainy or anything. Highly recommend if you're a huge applesauce fan!
Erin P.
Grants Pass, OR
I was never a big fan of apple sauce, but this is one I just love. It has a great taste at a great price.
Michelle A.
Tastes great, these are one of my favorite snacks. They are the perfect portion.
Jessie G.
Hodges, SC
Yum-o! Great to take with me to work to have with lunch. Great taste! Highly recommend
Kaley A.
I thought apple sauce couldn't get any better, but I was wrong. I like the consistency, strawberry essence, and not too sweet taste. I would definitely buy it again.
Wendy R.
Joshua , Tx
After school my kids love to come home and grab a snack. For somwthing yummy they eat this strawberry applesauce. Its great for lunches too!
Crystal A.
Flushing, MI
This is a staple in my husbands lunch box. He doesn't like regular sauce but he loves the strawberry flavored sauce. Love the value of this applesauce!
Carisa T.
Brownsville, WI
I think it tastes just like name brand applesauce. Very good flavor and easy to pack in lunches.
Kalyn w.
My son and I loves these! There a great snack on the healthier side! This brand taste pretty much the same as any other
crystle c.
Yummy. Great taste and vey healthy too. it has calcium that helps me a lot and my doctor told me to eat those stuff alot.