BY GREAT VALUE

Great Value Premium Shells & Cheese: Shell pasta with a creamy cheese sauce Great Value pasta made with real cheddar cheese No artificial flavors see more...

Buy on Walmart
Andrea U.
Guntersville, AL
MY kids favorite mac and cheese are the shells and cheese! I'm sure it is not healthy but it gets them to eat which is a daily struggle! It is yummy and we serve it to our friends! Its so easy to fix and never lasts for long! We will purchase this product again soon!
Precious P.
I bought this because I was on a budget and it was cheaper than the other brand I usually buy. I was highly disappointed. It tasted like cardboard. It was very disgusting. My family wouldnt eat it nor did i want them to. I will never buy this again.
Sara H.
I thought it would be similar to Kraft Shells and Cheese but it is more like macaroni and cheese with the powder. Not as smooth as shells and cheese. It wasn't at all what I was expecting. You may like it if you prefer the powdered type of macaroni, though.
Kara V.
Webster, FL
I am a macaroni and cheese lover! These taste great and are reasonably priced. I love how rich the cheese flavor is and how nice the size ofvthe shells are. If you haven't tried these your sooo missing out!
Brenda S.
Miamisburg, OH
Must say this is pretty good Mac and cheese! The only thing is it is someone salty, I honestly like it a little better that Kraft, the noodles are a little small and it cooks a little faster
Gabriella V.
The name says it all. I often shop at Walmart for groceries. Also often chose great value brand over name brand. It has great taste. Never been disappointed. Also Great price.
Lindsey o.
Indianapolis, IN
I think its a great substitute on a budget ...... kids will love it and even the adults, the texture is great and if you follow the directions it's easy to make
Alix M.
Tastes just like more expensive brands but costs less. Can be a bit powdery but I find that adding a bit more butter cancels that and it tastes just great!
sheri d.
Great value mac and cheese is my kids favorite. Again, great value price wins every time over name brands and there is no difference in flavor or quality.
Jammy I.
Grand Prairie, TX
I love me some good mac and cheese but this one just didn't do it for me, sigh. The texture and the flavor of the cheese wasn't the best.