BY GREAT VALUE

Karen C.
Great Value™ Original Vanilla Lowfat Yogurt 4-6 oz. Cups use one daily to make our fruit smoothies! Low in calories and tastes great! Purchase at your local Wal-mart!
Sonya D.
It has great taste and excellent mouthfeel.  The antihistamines in this yogurt are very good if you have a yeast infection, all you have to do is eat one and it lowers the itchiness GREATLY.  Eating Greek yogurt probably works better, but this'll do.
Samantha C.
Virginia Bch, VA
I usually buy the 32 oz tub of yogurt for my boys and they love this stuff. It’ll only last a couple days because of how much they love it but the price is the lowest I’ve seen for a tub that size so I can keep buying it without worrying about the price.
Leslie F.
New Britain
I love vanilla yogurt and for a store brand Great Value Vanilla is one of my favorites. There's always an option of sizes, and you definitely get the most bang for your buck. The flavor is on par with the name brand yogurt so definitely give it a try.
Shamiya J.
las vegas
I love this yogurt because it is very cheap and tasty. The taste of vanilla has always been the best to me. I bought it at Walmart so you know it’s affordable.
Heather R.
Honesdale
My kids love it! They're both very plain Jane kids. I enjoy them. They're the perfect size to throw in a smoothie without having to dirty a measuring cup.
Carolina M.
Fontana, Ca
Its an ok yogurt. it can use a liytle bit mor flavor. it also needs like a little bit more of a fruit or something . in it to give a good flavory boost
John K.
Vermillion, SD
Love this flavor. Don't taste any different than the name brand version. Also like that it is a little cheaper than name brands.
Roshik M.
Great taste. I love using this product when I fix my parfaits. I haven't found no other product in the yogurt that I rather use.
Jas G.
This yogurt tastes really good to be lowfat. I actually love it, because it is healthy, has flavor and is a affordable price.

back