Great Value™ Original Macaroni & Cheese 7.25 oz. Box uploaded by Estefany Z.Great Value™ Original Macaroni & Cheese 7.25 oz. Box uploaded by Katherine M.Great Value™ Original Macaroni & Cheese 7.25 oz. Box uploaded by Jocelyn M.

BY GREAT VALUE

Our guarantee is our promise that you'll be fully satisfied with the taste and quality of every Great Value product. If for any reason you aren't happy, we'll replace it or return your money. Whichever you prefer. All you need is the package and the... see more...

• Do you prefer this to the leading brands?1 Answers
Great Value™ Original Macaroni & Cheese 7.25 oz. Box
  • "Mac and cheese is my favorite side dish so I don't like to skimp on it." in 1 review
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
We actually prefer this over name brand. It has a good taste and our six year old daughter will only eat this kind . It’s very cheap and always available and I would definitely recommend.
Albertine P.
Bloomfield, NJ
I used to eat this everyday as a kid lol, and it's still good today, I just don't eat it as often. I give it 3 stars only because I wish the cheese came in a sauce form rather than powder.
Tee Amanda R.
Lexington, TN
Great to use whenever you don't have a whole lot of money to spend and need a quick meal for your kids the only thing I don't like about it is that the cheese doesn't dissolve as well as Kraft
Leslie M.
1661 peregrine falcons way. Orlando Florida
While restaurants around the world trick out macaroni and cheese with truffle oil or dumb it down into hamburger buns, true mac and cheese fanatics know there's no place quite like home. The mac that most people remember fondest came from a rectangle box with a powdered flavor packet that should never be tasted on its own, unless you've always wanted to ingest a neon orange lump of sodium phosphate. Mac and cheese has come a long way since then, as evidenced by the results of this taste-test of eight top national brands. This may shake your macaroni and cheese beliefs to their cheesy core.

Amanda N.
Not the best out there, but not the worst either. It's really easy to prepare, I recommend use it for family get together because a lot comes in a box, it's super affordable. It tastes very good to be great value, I still buy it from time to time because it's old fashioned Mac n cheese, and I love the powder cheese in it.
Gracie H.
Conway, AR
I'm very picky with macaroni and for my entire life have only had Kraft. I picked up the Great Value brand at the store because we were on a budget and trying to save money. I will never go back to Kraft now! I was so pleased to find that the flavors are almost exactly the same as Kraft! We eat these very often at my house!
Brittany W.
Doraville, GA
This is probably the best knock-off, store brand mac & cheese out there. It is super cheap and the box will feed your family as a nice side dish. I love the flavor. It is traditional powdered cheese macaroni & cheese and does not disappoint. I buy it time and time again.
brandy a.
Glasgow, KY
this is incredible..the great value from walmart taste identical to the kraft mac and chse...its extremely affordable and its about the only thing i can get my son to eat..i mean you can not even tell the difference between the two..im so satisfied that i will continue to purchase this and eat it
Kelli S.
Wingate, NC
These are like, not even 50 cents so you can't complain about the price. Tastes the same as Kraft brand or most others that come in a box and is really easy to prepare. I prefer my mac to have bigger noodles and to be really creamy, which this is not (hence 3 stars), but when you're in a jam and cooking from home you can't really beat this deal.
Cassidy T.
Jeannette, PA
This mac n cheese is so cheesy and creamy and delicious, i can eat it all day long. I bought this at my local Walmart. It is inexpensive and tastes great. It met all of my cheesy expectations. I would totally buy this again and i recommend this to anyone.
Amber L.
Do you prefer this to the leading brands?