BY GREAT VALUE #57 in Applesauce & Fruit Cups

Buy on Walmart
Betsy G.
This applesauce has a delicious, fresh and sweet flavor. A great applesauce for a great price. A product I have repurchased many times for my family. It has become a regular food in our home. A healthy snack for the whole family.
Diana G.
I buy this apple sauce for my kids and they love it. Its so much more affordable than the brand names and its a clean product in terms of ingredients. Tastes great and the size of the jar is good and also easy to use. I recommend!
nicole g.
Everett, MA
The size of the container for the price can;t be beat. I like this particular applesauce because it does not contain all of the sweetness or additives like other applesauce. It is very natural and has its own natural sugars without being too sweet.
Kim S.
Midland, MI
I have to say that I love this applesauce and so do my kids. Great on its own or as a side. I like to use it in baking and making apple butter with it. Awesome stuff!
Jaylyn L.
I get this all the time. It tastes great and is pretty healthy for you the same time. Not as tary as homemade applesauce but still delicious.
Raianne A.
N Highlands, CA
I love this, i put some in a sauce pan add cinnamon to it and its a great little snack when it is cold out a you warm it up
Mackenzie h.
Great values for good apple sauce. So much cheaper then getting a pack that doesn't have as much for more of a price too.
Brianna C.
Hammond, IN
Love how much you get for a reasonable price, my daughter loves apple sauce so this is a great purchase every time.
Jessica R.
It taste great and is affordable what more can you ask for! Go out and try it yourself! I've repurchased this item.
Monica A.
very tasty. and cheap too haha! id recommend to any apple sauce lovers. id defininety repurchase, yummy!